I made a video

Biax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdYazf_ffqI&feature=youtube_gdata

Kinda wanted to say thanks to all the users of this forums and get some feedback on a video I put together this morning. I follow most of Powerr's advice, I do however use the survival gear as opposed to the inf gear. I made a macro on my keyboard for "pop all CDs" and my spec is based off Powerr's in the Kinetic PVP video he made.

Thanks again, this may be the best area of the forums from what I have seen, I wouldn't of posted this if it wasn't.

Edited by Biax

Nice Video...

2 points...

1. Always guard someone. The 4 piece PvP set bonus is 5% more damage when you guard someone. I am pretty sure it is just if the guard buff is up not that it is active like them in 15 feet of you.

2. Taunt always. I use single target and AOE Taunt all the time. This reduces the damage they do to anyone they are targeting other than you so like the guy that was fighting with you when you started out at the gun turret.

Both other than that it looked good. I forgot how cool all the colors were on my lightsaber now that I seem to be a stat hoe. (Blue,Black 41end)

Yes, taunts and guards, that the reason I rolled tank and I end up on defense so often it doesn't make my rotation as often as it should (although I try). Thanks for the points!

I LOVE the fact Bioware managed to get a support class into pvp without gimping anyone, tanks feel good in pvp.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.