**Spoiler** // Was malgus...

KiaThas

Reading this post will reveal the plot of the story **Spoiler**

But my question being Was malgus killed off too quickly?

Malgus, you see him just about every advertisement, the trailers actually focused on him, every movement behind the war between the jedi and sith republic and empire was linked to malgus.

basically the guy was a big deal, in many aspects of the game, in game and out of of.

So im just wondering if anyone would agree with me if he was killed off too quickly. Killable at level 49 not even a challenge really.

Pretty undignified deaht, and for such an important character in the early stages of the war im wondering if he was killed off too early, would anyone agree with me?

And another question, why can empire players kill him, I didn't particularly follow the story on ilum so if the answers were in there then I wouldn't know, and i played jedi so it wasn't as obvious.

Edited by Notannos

Malgus, you see him just about every advertisement, the trailers actually focused on him, every movement behind the war between the jedi and sith republic and empire was linked to malgus.

basically the guy was a big deal, in many aspects of the game, in game and out of of.

So im just wondering if anyone would agree with me if he was killed off too quickly. Killable at level 49 not even a challenge really.

Pretty undignified deaht, and for such an important character in the early stages of the war im wondering if he was killed off too early, would anyone agree with me?

And another question, why can empire players kill him, I didn't particularly follow the story on ilum so if the answers were in there then I wouldn't know, and i played jedi so it wasn't as obvious.

Maybe Bioware is taking a page from Blizzard's playbook and he really isn't dead!

Edited by Notannos

The implications of being pushed off the edge suggest he's dead end of.

I'm reading the books just now that go with the game, and I can't remember what type of force user he is, however - if he is kinetic he could cushion himself agaist a fall of great heights and still live - I think it was the second book where a jedi and a smuggler fall through atmosphere to a planet and she cushions the landing using kinetic force, and they both lived.

IF Darth Maul can come back with robotic legs...lol

And in the decieved novel the female Jedi uses the force to not only slow her own fall from an incredible height to avoid going splat, but she slows her companion's falling speed as well. We've cracked the code! Malgus isn't dead, he just hovered down to the bottom of the pit!!

He's already come back from a blow which would have killed a normal sith. (trailers).

But its not even the point, he was far too easy to defeat, it could have left a large opportunity for more content, wiping him in just one small flashpoint seems a waste.

He was so meaty!