This made me laugh..

zefalcon

Tera is lineage 3, its pirated software it was stolen when a certain person used payroll records to persuade people to defect and steal files.

ROFL, gotta find any meager means to attack a perceived offender, eh? :rolleyes:

And yes, I know what you're referring to. I'm aware of NCSoft and Bluehole's legal dispute.

There's no "link to pirated software." Stop being hyperbolic.

ROFL, gotta find any meager means to attack a perceived offender, eh? :rolleyes:

And yes, I know what you're referring to. I'm aware of NCSoft and Bluehole's legal dispute.

There's no "link to pirated software." Stop being hyperbolic.

you mean guilty, they were found guilty where i live and forced to destroy the files, they didnt, now its in court in the US and they will be found guilty again there and your sweet little game will be shelved.

you mean guilty, they were found guilty where i live and forced to destroy the files, they didnt, now its in court in the US and they will be found guilty again there and your sweet little game will be shelved.

My sweet little game? What?

I enjoyed the last beta weekend. I look forward to the next. You're mad.

Edited by marshalleck

This game is appealing...how?

To me the combat is something I want to experience.

I've been longing for aim targetting MMO for years. If only APB didn't suck so much I would've never touched another tab-target game again.

TERA might be a POS, but I'm still going to give it a go. Maybe I'll end up like I did with SW:ToR, but I don't really even care.

Hi everyone,

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We have closed this thread as the discussion primarily focuses on other games. Please ensure that topics in General Discussion relate to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Thanks!