Hey! what if...

Dulark

GUYS! I have a little theory in the works regarding the vow silence the Devs are currently taking part in regarding issues with the operative/scoundrel class.

WHAT IF they are secretly working on a complete overhaul of the class and its all hush hush or other classes would feel jealous?!

i mean i will continue leveling my Sorc cuz **** waiting, but hey WHAT IF GUYS?!

Changes, yes. "overhaul" is a very drastic term. Overhaul is what I'd call the talent changes they're doing for Mists of Pandaria.

Sometimes even little tweaks make a big difference though. Remember how useless Fan of Knives was at the start of WotlK...and then how completely OP it became for Assassination by just removing the cooldown and bumping up damage from wielding daggers.

Also disc priests at the beginning of wotlk had a reputation for being garbage, and then went to "let's do nothing but stack them for HM" at the end. Though a big part of the bad rep at the beginning was just a lack of being able to track absorbs, and you didn't want to have more than one in a raid because Divine Aegis didn't stack yet.

But who knows what Bioware is thinking or how they plan on handling class balance.