Doc Dialog and affection level

Gojant

For me Doc seems to have issues gaining affection, bug or no? Spoiler tag just incase.

Last night on Quesh and finishing the bonus missions on Balmora, Doc gained no favor no matter what choice I selected. Is this typical for doc? He accepts gifts and gains favor, but no quest dialog on Quesh or Balmora had any influence on Doc. I feel like hes broken and I just wanted to ask. I did the class quest on Quesh and all the bonus mission on the planet that have multiple tiers of story going deeper and deeper to infiltrate the cartel and Doc is there, but he gains no favor and loses none for any and every answer I selected. Bug? Anyone experience this?

Edited by Gojant

I don't remember getting any affection on Quesh and haven't done the Balmorra bonus yet. Hoth is another place where at least some of the quests I've done provide affection for him. I'll try to keep an eye out, I'm already maxed on affection with him however I still see the "affection gain" amount box pop up during quests.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be keeping an eagle eye out for this because it felt bugged.

Looking forward to Hoth. I know its all ice, but I like it. Quesh was better than I realized too, I lgot a full level up 37-38 from completing the one zone quest, one quest at the main town and my class quest, and got enough comms for 2 modable droid cores for T7.

I leveled with him and got bonus points for the Balmorra bonus. Not sure about Quesh though, it's been a while. I know for a fact that I got bonus points on Hoth as well, so if you're not getting any that is definitely a bug assuming you're making "save all the people!" choices.

• 2 years later...

this thread is old but i couldn't find a newer, related one on google. i haven't had any points from doc in any mission convos on any planet, and i have just finished hoth and the hoth bonus. i've tried every combination of choices. however, i did skip some side missions. i did get some points with him in mission convos on balmorra, but it was only while he was a guest and was a required companion or was an npc inside the mission. i feel like something is bugged or else they made him have no points at all to make you buy gifts or something. has anyone gotten any points? do they occur after hoth? i think i'll just skip trying to get him points and unlocking his personal convos, taking up too much credits to buy gifts.

update: well i finally got a measely 60ish points from a convo i got on tython after finishing hoth. i tested rusk and he got probably double that. seems like points suck for doc. i hope he starts getting more on next planet.

Edited by superteddybear