20+ ppl lagfest excuses

Riddickcz

Because they are amatures at MMO.

They saw $$$ signs when you put Star Wars and MMO together. But forgot the part where it actually needed to be a decent game.

Guild Wars 2 will not be a WoW killer... it will be a TOR killer.

they got all Mythic knowledge of making MMOs - whatever you say about WAR, it could handle massive battles WITH collision detection (forts were a bit too ambitious, but 3 warbands against 3 wbs were perfectly ok)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

regardless of slight inconsistencies, fact is this game is an utter failure when it comes to "massive"

that was my whole point.

Make rpg with this engine for all I care and..well it would still be crap cause You can do way better with solo rpg.

But MMO is supposed to be handling hundreds and hundreds of ppl being on the same spot with game being playable. I dont expect to be running 100fps there, but 20-30 fps. Not 2.

Totally agree, OP. It's not even funny anymore how bad of a moneygrab this game is. There's no passion gone into this game. When I play it's like I feel all over that the designers just didn't care about the game at all. Edited by Astron_

Totally agree, OP. It's not even funny anymore how bad of a moneygrab this game is. There's no passion gone into this game. When I play it's like I feel all over that the designers just didn't care about the game at all.

Thanks!

Glad to see there are more ppl open minded.

Totally agree, OP. It's not even funny anymore how bad of a moneygrab this game is. There's no passion gone into this game. When I play it's like I feel all over that the designers just didn't care about the game at all.

Yeah agree, not one of the many developers that Bioware had for TOR put any passion or really cared for TOR, not even the five year long development cycle at all

/sarcasm

Yeah agree, not one of the many developers that Bioware had for TOR put any passion or really cared for TOR, not even the five year long development cycle at all

/sarcasm

that's even worse, if this game is a fruit of 5 year long labor of love, then it only means these guys arent that talented

/sarcasm

Thats not the point. I mean in all honesty it really looks like it..without sarcasm.

Anyway its like making a van for 8 ppl, but when there are 2 ppl sitting in it, it barely drives. With 3 ppl in it, it just wouldnt even start.

Edited by Riddickcz

I think they disgraced star wars brand with this game i mean damn 200+mill budget game and this best they could come up with?

/sarcasm

It doesn't feel like they do when I play, no. Everything feels half-arsed and the engine barely keeps things going without hiccups. How many years they've worked on it have nothing to do with passion. It's work. Workers get paid.

However, you've posted snidy, rose-tinted comments all over these threads today, so I won't expect a biodrone like you to understand any criticism towards this game...ever.

Edited by Astron_

/sarcasm

I bet ur *** "Titan" will have passion behind it and you'll see it in the gameplay. Tor not so much i mean no one's playing it jus look http://www.mmo-junkies.net/statistics/

It doesn't feel like they do when I play, no. Everything feels half-arsed and the engine barely keeps things going without hiccups. How many years they've worked on it have nothing to do with passion. It's work. Workers get paid.

Dont know about you but its quite different for the gaming industry. Most people have passion for what they do or they would not be where they are.

Lets just say, how was the WoW launch? Worse. How was EQ? Idk but I highly doubt it was as good as TOR. TOR is still building.

Dont know about you but its quite different for the gaming industry. Most people have passion for what they do or they would not be where they are.

Lets just say, how was the WoW launch? Worse. How was EQ? Idk but I highly doubt it was as good as TOR. TOR is still building.

LOl how can you even compare launches to a 7yr old game? come on now

I bet ur *** "Titan" will have passion behind it and you'll see it in the gameplay. Tor not so much i mean no one's playing it jus look http://www.mmo-junkies.net/statistics/

? False data? Read the damn thing. The author even STATES it is NOT MEANT to calculate the total number of players nor does it.

No, Titan will suck just like WoW did after TBC.

Why making MMO (massive multiplayer online game) that cant handle having more than 20 ppl in the same area without significant decrease of performance?

I mean really. 50 players in ilum causing You to drop to 2fps no matter how low Your settings are and no matter how imba Your machine is.

Why bother making a game for millions where 50 ppl cant be together?

And why ppl excuse this game?

Did You see decrease of performance in world events in Rift with 60+ ppl and tons of mobs? No.

Did You see decrease of performance in WoW Alterac Valey where there are 60vs60? No.

Stop excusing (according to You) perfect MMO..where when it comes to actual MMO experience, the game is unplayable. Its pathetic.

Oh go away. I have yet to have problems on Ilum and I have yet to be on Ilum and hear anyone complain. Sounds like a personal issue. That I don't care about.

Edited by gannonmoss

Really?

Still hold that opinion when GW2 goes to console

http://massively.joystiq.com/profile/4521329/

"Greetings, I am the Community Team Lead at ArenaNet. As mentioned in the post above mine: This is actually not news. We stated multiple times in public that we have a small team exploring console, but that we are fully dedicated to make Guild Wars 2 the best PC game out there.

So basically: Nothing to see here, move along ;)"