Rank 80+ Thread

OpenConflict

Obviously you all took it too seriously

I was just curious to see what people have put out so far

Heh...or maybe you are taking us too seriously. :p

Either way I shudder to think how they are going to mess up the game by trying to reward those who have a high valor rank. Mythic did it in Warhammer Online and they have infected this game as well with their personnel (and ideas).

You two comfy? Want some hot chocolate to share?

Remember look em in the eyes when you tell him about your Rank 80.

That's how real men do it.

Grats on rank 80 though :p

LMAO I was thinking the exact same thing reading that post ... those are just like, "back in wow I was a 4xGladiator .... almost" lol

Heh...or maybe you are taking us too seriously. :p

Either way I shudder to think how they are going to mess up the game by trying to reward those who have a high valor rank. Mythic did it in Warhammer Online and they have infected this game as well with their personnel (and ideas).

they did such a good job of it warhammer online roughly half the player base refuse to play tier 4 and go thru a constant t1-t3 cycle rerolling rather then hit t4.

Edited by Zoombi

I think half of the hardcore nolife PvPers quits after Ilum v1.0 farming\exploiting to R60 in one day, and another after Ilum v2.0 kill trades sessions without valor rollbacks.

It just pointless to challenge the game in a hardcore (and fair) style, to be catched with exploiters in one day, while developers doing no rollbacks or bans for them.

Edited by Wikar