Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Friggin' fix Voidstar already!!

Greyfeld

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this isn't fixed in the next 3 weeks I am gone for sure. There is literally no reason for the speeder at this point. If they can't fix this little unintended bug, then the best of luck to the people stupid enough to stay.

Most ppl are just blinded by the "StarWar Epicness" lol

and try to convince themself its a "fun" game and yeah you know...

Let them sink with the boat !

Unsub makes you feel better, Im not raging on these retarded bugs anymore...

Nice try Biofail.

Hutball and Civil War are fine. Its ballstar thats broke and no fixes in site.

Huttball is retardedly imba for every jedi class. So how about no?

Civil war is probably the most balanced map, but has some problems too. I don't know about everyone else, but I definitely do not want to play Civil War every game.

Fix the maps, then make rated, THEN GIVE REAL RESULTS TO THE PLAYERS, and nerf as needed from there.

Edited by finetop

Huttball is retardedly imba for every jedi class. So how about no?

Civil war is probably the most balanced map, but has some problems too. I don't know about everyone else, but I definitely do not want to play Civil War every game.

Fix the maps, then make rated, THEN GIVE REAL RESULTS TO THE PLAYERS, and nerf as needed from there.

Funny Im a Jedi and find zero problems with hutball. What are these problems you speak of?

Funny Im a Jedi and find zero problems with hutball. What are these problems you speak of?

Jedi are clearly imbalanced in huttball. Go read one of the QQ threads and its very clear. Especially Operatives suck terrible in huttball.

I am ops and I don't mind huttball, but its is clearly an imbalanced map.

Edited by finetop

Jedi are clearly imbalanced in huttball. Go read one of the QQ threads and its very clear. Especially Operatives suck terrible in huttball.

I am ops and I don't mind huttball, but its is clearly an imbalanced map.

If I read every QQ thread Id not even be level 2.

If I read every QQ thread Id not even be level 2.

Then don't make uneducated statements and expect people to care? There is a huttball thread and people rehash the reasons its not a balanced map.

Cliffs: jumps imba, push imba, speed imba

Jedi are clearly imbalanced in huttball.

What Jedi are you talking about?

Here is some facts for ya atm,

Jedi Guardian can Guardian Leap, and Force Leap, and that = great scorer in Huttball. Not to mention can put guard on a ball carrier or healer.

Jedi Sentinel can put lots of damage, and can burn down a ball carrier really fast. Might be the best 1 vs 1 class in game. The burst they do is tremendous if they are skilled and know what they are doing,

Jedi Sage Seer is great in Huttball, can heal everyone really well and also can carry the ball really well with guard and bubble stacks.

Jedi Shadow Tank to me is the best ball carrier in game. Has tons of defense, and if someone puts guard on a Shadow with the fact of the Shadow using Kinetic Ward, http://www.torhead.com/ability/3BGAfHW/kinetic-ward

then having heals with a bubble, we are talking about a machine. Then once they are close Force Speed and it's a score.

So what imbalance are we talking about, cause I don't see none?

agree completely, stupid pointless "feature", who was the idiot who thought it up?

if you want to leave it fine BUT make it so the animations end instantly 20 seconds before the match starts so the players have time to buff/guard etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.