Forced to hide head slot!

Crawelc

heh its the same on the twi'lek jedi, the hood doesn't show and it just removes the headdress on the twi'lek making them look weird!

easy fix would be to allow the hood to hide the Leku (the tentacle things on the back of the head) or have them appear over the shoulder and protruding from the front of the hood a bit.. simples!

:p

I love the game, but I really am not happy with the gear look in general on the Sith Warriors. My Jedi Sent who I started the game with looks absolutely sick at lvl 43. Awesome gear, great look, and easy to match gear. I look at the head piece on my Mara right now and think how drunk or high was the person who drew that crap up....lol.

Hopefully with the things coming down the pipe over this first year of the game we get some better customization for our look.

Twi'lek seems kinda broken. :( I re-rolled sith pureblood.

The WORST is how your lekku have physics applied. But they don't have NEARLY enough weight to them,

So if you go on an elevator, your lekku fly up into the air and derp around. It looks RIDICULOUS.

Edited by miliways

heh its the same on the twi'lek jedi, the hood doesn't show and it just removes the headdress on the twi'lek making them look weird!

easy fix would be to allow the hood to hide the Leku (the tentacle things on the back of the head) or have them appear over the shoulder and protruding from the front of the hood a bit.. simples!

:p

They just need a second model where the lekku are wrapped around your neck and then go forward over your chest. Lots of Twi'Lek in the Star Wars cannon wear their lekku this way, usually when they are wearing a robe.