A PvP Gunnery Rotation I Have Been Working On

Crystalist

Was hoping people could give this a test and let me know what they think. I really like the burst, but the downside is the loss of a sticky grenade vs potential stealthers. So here are the two rotations I have been playing around with:

Grav -> Grav -> Sticky -> Grav -> Demo -> HiB (Gets the last 4 attacks in within approx 1 GCD which is pretty cool burst. Have done some 8k rotations with that)

Also I have been testing this other one out starting today:

Grav -> Plasma -> Grav -> Sticky -> Grav -> Demo -> HiB

Again, hoping for people to give these a test and let me know what your thoughts are.

Why not start with full auto? Unless you didn't even spec the Full Auto skills from the tree.

Anyone know if they have fully fixed the Skill Tree abilities attached to FA yet?

As for my common pattern, it seems to be: Grav, Demo, HIB, Sticky, Tech Override, Plasma...after Plasma hits, it's up in the air.

If opposing group pushes back to their healers in a group, I'll AoE them to death (MV/HoB), and drop Plasma on CD.

If they start to move in towards us, I'll hit Cryo and smack them with Grav a few times and single people out until CD is over on other abilities.

Anyone know if they have fully fixed the Skill Tree abilities attached to FA yet?

As for my common pattern, it seems to be: Grav, Demo, HIB, Sticky, Tech Override, Plasma...after Plasma hits, it's up in the air.

If opposing group pushes back to their healers in a group, I'll AoE them to death (MV/HoB), and drop Plasma on CD.

If they start to move in towards us, I'll hit Cryo and smack them with Grav a few times and single people out until CD is over on other abilities.

My gunnery friend said that its much better.

Curtain of Fire always worked and even when it was "broken" I still did 3k per Full Auto...which is the same as two grav rounds pretty much(and less ammo).

Plus full auto slows down the opponents movements.