I miss the Horde

Icebaron

i replyed in red to answer your post

What does what the republic does have anything to do with what I said?

im sorry i dont understand this sentence

Let me rephrase it, then: What the republic does has no bearing on what I said.

You said that the sith don't shun love or other positive emotions. I was pointing out how they've shown that a number of them DO. Almost every single one of them is fueled by hatred and fear, not love or warmth.

you didnt actually point out anything , you cant make a arguement that if i choose to fill myself with apples it means i hate oranges. it just means i prefer apples.

you are being very narrow minded (most likely from Republic brain washing)

See, now it's my turn to say "I don't understand this sentence". And as a bonus, you decided to try and throw an insult at me to boot. Way to win the argument with logic!

There may well be a few, here and there, that are "lighter". But that's definitely not the norm.

but i thought you "every single one of them is fueled by hatred"? and now yoru saying there will be a "few" that are light? seems like you maybe alittle confused....

I guess you missed the word "almost" in my previous statement. Here, let me bold it for you. Look up, see it now?

Here's a challenge for you, then. Show me a sith fueled by love, tolerance and acceptance. For each one you do, I'll show you five that run on pure hatred. Deal?

And PCs don't count.

Edited by LyriaFrost

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are saying that the sith are evil then you must be saying the republic is good as one cannot exsist without the other.

See, now it's my turn to say "I don't understand this sentence". And as a bonus, you decided to try and throw an insult at me to boot. Way to win the argument with logic!

the difference is you are saying " i dont understand" because you dont have a retort , i said it because your sentence didnt make any sense. i was pointing out you are limiting your thinking. i do appreciate you admitting that i won the arguement but i wasnt tryin to win just enlighten the unenlightened

I guess you missed the word "almost" in my previous statement. Here, let me bold it for you. Look up, see it now?

its still a contradiction

Here's a challenge for you, then. Show me a sith fueled by love, tolerance and acceptance. For each one you do, I'll show you five that run on pure hatred. Deal?

Darth Malgus fell in love with a slave twilek made her his bride and fought beside her as well as for her even bore a child with her.

And PCs don't count.

this will be my last post thank you for the discussion

Darth Malgus fell in love with a slave twilek made her his bride and fought beside her as well as for her even bore a child with her.

And killed her in fear of his only redeeming quality being used against him, cool guy huh? Vader also killed his wife... Caedus killed his brother and almost killed his sister if memory serves, such loving guys! Palpatine adopted Darth Maul to use him as a tool of war and considered the day he died promising, he also mentored Anakin for most of his life only to **** him when he needed a better apprentice not to mention the suffering he caused just to make him his puppet. yeah man they're all great guys.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."

―Darth Plagueis

Standard Sith training method, sounds cool to you? Go enlist now!

If you are saying that the sith are evil then you must be saying the republic is good as one cannot exsist without the other.

Nope, not saying that at all. But way to try and oversimplify things. Seems to be your strategy.

the difference is you are saying " i dont understand" because you dont have a retort , i said it because your sentence didnt make any sense. i was pointing out you are limiting your thinking. i do appreciate you admitting that i won the arguement but i wasnt tryin to win just enlighten the unenlightened

Riiiiight. And no, it wasn't "because I don't have a retort". You started going on about eating apples and oranges, and never tried to explain what you meant. Hence, I told you I had no idea what you were talking about.

its still a contradiction

I don't think you understand what the word "contradiction" means.

...and then murdered her the moment she became a weakness, and was happy that he'd killed her. Not only that, but you're only citing a single "good" (debatable, considering the outcome) thing that he did in a life that was based around hatred and fear.

this will be my last post thank you for the discussion

I don't think this was much of a "discussion". You threw a couple of insults and ran away.

I played WoW the story wasn't good enough to make me miss any of it. Sure it was fun to chop up some Horde every now and then especially when I was playing on my Gnome warrior because it was just funny. But I didn't care about the story. To me the faction pride thing was like watching Red Vs Blue. "Blue sucks Red is awesome" Ect....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.