Nerf quinn

Brittaintrail

I don't really have this issue. I used Quinn a bit when I was leveling until I got Jaesa. I have used her and Pierce exclusively since and I solo just fine. By no means do I feel saddled to Quinn. I fail to see what nerfing Quinn would achieve, since I really don't see them doing so and then throwing a buff our way. Edited by AmedusTOR

I would be inclined to agree if he actually healed half the time. I use him if the fight has a few strongs and my def CDs are on timer. Have a 50 Jugg and now 50 mara as well.

I mainly use Vette actually, she can do some serious damage and AoE damage, which for leveling on constant 2-4 person groups is nice.

I find Jaessa does more damage single target (read elite fights) but dies too fast even when geared out completely.

I hate Pierce and Broonmark a lot. I think both even when pimped out in gear are lame.

I spend tons of credits at lvl 45 on Jaessa, Pierce and broonmark to bring them up to par with vette/quinn armor I have (shared orange items with constant UGs). I found that Vette can take a bigger beating than Pierce half the time and pumps out a lot more DPS. Jaessa can really maul things, but dies too easy. Broonmark does OK damage for a tank, but he is even squishier than Pierce. I appreciate not being hit myself, but I dont like to have to rez my tank after every strong or elite mob fight. If I go all out on DPS they cant hold agro off me, so I tune it down and slow myself down too.

Its all preference, but I found Vette to be pretty awesome.

Don't nerf quinn, he's the only way Marauder can survive fights with multiple elites or with 4+ enemies at the same time. We don't have CC!

But Vette and Jaesa should get a buff, no doubt.

This is more what I am talking about. I find it extremely hard to survive a fight with 2 elites and a regular or something similar. Not saying it isn't doable it just seems I usually have to throw up saber ward or use a med pack (heavens forbid!)

I am of this play style: kill, kill, kill, tab, force leap, kill kill kill.

I end up waiting around for half a minute if I am using anyone other than Quinn

But Vette and Jaesa should get a buff, no doubt.

If anything, this buff should only include survivability. Vette packs a punch and Jaesa as a monster if geared properly but both die in a matter of seconds if for some reason I'm forced to vanish.

That said, I'm not a fan of buff/nerf but would rather see role kits implemented so we could switch roles depending on which companion we like. I solo with Jaesa (things die fast and I like the "I'LL TASTE YOUR BLOOD" thing she has going on) and I don't use Quinn ever but I can't deny the usefulness of a healer as a marauder.

Edited by gibmachine

This is more what I am talking about. I find it extremely hard to survive a fight with 2 elites and a regular or something similar. Not saying it isn't doable it just seems I usually have to throw up saber ward or use a med pack (heavens forbid!)

I am of this play style: kill, kill, kill, tab, force leap, kill kill kill.

I end up waiting around for half a minute if I am using anyone other than Quinn

Looks like you already know the answer to your rant. I don't know what level your marauder is, but Quinn doesn't need nerfed. Jaesa and Vette don't need a boost, either from my experience. If you want Quinn nerfed, toggle off some of his abilities, or put him in offensive stance.

Honestly last time I used Quinn was when I got Jaessa which she kicks *** if you know how to

play with her, Vette was pretty fun but I havent had a need for her since quinn

i guess i went with each companion as i got them, except pierce and broomark .... which broom is a bit like jaessa but a nerfed version and pierce that one defiantly needs a boost he dies as quick as i cut the first mob

Tips for plying with jaessa ... hit her target and remember to taunt your target as you are suppose to be taking most damage after she is at half health doing this will get you cutting through your enemy real quick