*SPOILERS* Why no Title?

Deimos_Olympian

No becuase then SIs would cry and then the BHs and then the IAs etc etc - you cannot please everyone.

The forums went apoplectic during beta when it was announced that Darth was unavailable for SWs (we had Emperor's Wrath instead) so they immediately reinstated the Darth title on EA / launch but they obviously hadn't catered for it at all in the story as the whole thing whereby you are constantly referred to as EW throughout the last chapter and never once referred to as Darth at the end of the story, clearly demonstrates.

I'm sure they will get round to implementing the Darth title into the story properly at some point. EW too I should imagine.

Edited by JamieM

I really don't see any reason why they can't add one more title for the Sith Warrior it's a title given in story but we don't get it. Also if they give us the Darth title like they did than also adjust the interlude loadingscreen wich keeps showing a text where you still are called a Lord and not a Darth.

No becuase then SIs would cry and then the BHs and then the IAs etc etc - you cannot please everyone.

The forums went apoplectic during beta when it was announced that Darth was unavailable for SWs (we had Emperor's Wrath instead) so they immediately reinstated the Darth title on EA / launch but they obviously hadn't catered for it at all in the story as the whole thing whereby you are constantly referred to as EW throughout the last chapter and never once referred to as Darth at the end of the story, clearly demonstrates.

I'm sure they will get round to implementing the Darth title into the story properly at some point. EW too I should imagine.

SI has 2 tittles

Hello there!

We ask that story discussions outside of the Spoilers forum be wrapped in spoiler tags. You may do this by putting [noparse]

[/noparse] at the beginning of your text and [noparse]

[/noparse] at the end! Your result will look like this:

this is an example of hidden text with spoiler tags!

We've edited the OP to put in spoiler tags. We have also edited the thread titled. Since you cannot add spoiler tags to the title of threads, please ensure you do not post spoilers in your thread titles. Thanks everyone!

Edited by Zilrota

Because without an Emperor, being his wrath is pretty pointless.

I am confused.

Massive spoilers ahead;

In the Jedi Knight story, you kill the Emperor, correct? (Haven't finished it yet, just spoiled myself via a YouTube video).

But, then in the False Emperor Flashpoint...

Does Malgus actually kill the Emperor or does he just take the chance of the Emperor being slain by the Jedi Knight to crown himself the new Emperor? (This is assuming anything in the Flashpoint is actually being considered cannon),

...Then he goes down and now the Empire (Both new and old) has no Emperor?

Quite the puzzle.

Edited by GhostDrone