TOO MUCH TRASh, struggling to lvl other toons......

Pattotwo

I have no problem with the masses of trash, in many cases you are even rewarded for killing stuff with "bonus-kill-20/25/30-of-them-quests".

I am ok with speeder speed and the number of taxi platforms in a zone. The only thing (the TO not even mentioned) is the star travel where you have to face some loading screens especially when you have to visit dumb, empty and senseless oribital stations (maybe this is realistic, but not a good game feature really).

Even with a i7 2600K, 8GB 1600 DDR3 Ram, a 240GB Kingston HyperX SSD and a 16Mbit connection with 70 ms latency (which decreases loading screen to less than 30 seconds) those star travel through senseless orbital stations becomes more and more annoying over time.

Edited by Midichlorien

i thought the CD on that was 20 hours or something crazy

All toons get Emergency Fleet Pass, 18 hour cooldown,

But if you have the security key Authenticator enabled on your account, you can access the security key vendor in fleet, he sells a fleet pass for 1000 credits, one time use and a one hour cooldown.

All toons get Emergency Fleet Pass, 18 hour cooldown,

But if you have the security key Authenticator enabled on your account, you can access the security key vendor in fleet, he sells a fleet pass for 1000 credits, one time use and a one hour cooldown.

AND on every planet there is a fleet shuttle that is located near a QT & Taxi location that takes you directly to fleet for free.

Most zones were designed to have more than 12 people questing in it, like Hoth or Corellia has on peak times. There were supposed to be 10 people in the same cave as you killing the same mobs, so there are a lot of them and they respawn fast.

Unfortunately Bioware for some reason decided to have a 100:1 player to server ratio so subsequently they have about 80 empty servers instead of 20 busy ones.

I have really never found it a problem.

Most of the time when i have been fighting to get to my objective and completed it, the enemy hasnt respawned yet. Perhaps i would advise killig things quicker

:( Just yesterday, I was soloing this Area 4 heroic quest on Balmorra, did all the objectives, cleared the room of the pack, activated the console and started to fight with the boss driod for quest item. Boss was at like 10-15%, when the trash respawned... QQ! :)

Anyway, I think OP has a point, sometimes the trash is there just for being there and to make your life as miserable as possible. If there are constantly groups of 3-5 mobs everywhere, why some classes dont get proper aoe tools? (by some classes I mean anyone but merc/commando :p)