Purefrozen shockwater

Frenzyguy

did you consider it wasnt on the pts but instead went in to the patch as they put it on live.

It wasnt on pts so wasnt tested......its a semi-ninja nerf, instead of just making it unusable in warzone and ilum pvp zone they had to, go balls out on this item, instead of fixing real problem......strange.

they shouldve left it alone but forbidden to remove the debuff that it casts...this way you dont have to get another one while u wait for wz to pop.

and it would still be a viable pve option.

It was a buff, makin it a debuff would have made it unclickable and and thus good overall and not op at all, OR just not allowing it in wzs....they just went overboard.

Good fix. I play sith asssassin myself and was getting 2 free medals for heal every game and sometimes even 3, and I think it wasn't fair. Healers should get these medals, not damage-dealers. There are 2.5k, 5k, 75k and 300k dmg medals for us.

Good job Bioware, very nice attention to your game. Now please fix camera, it reset to default close position every 2 min. And an option to make it non-resetting to back of character when running would be nice too :/

It wasnt on pts so wasnt tested......its a semi-ninja nerf, instead of just making it unusable in warzone and ilum pvp zone they had to, go balls out on this item, instead of fixing real problem......strange.

People seem to think that leaving every single exploit open to make PvE a cake walk is ok.

So nice.

People seem to think that leaving every single exploit open to make PvE a cake walk is ok.

So nice.

Shockfrozen water had nothing to do with pve. You could not use it in combat. It's only useful application was in pvp to heal large amounts of health in a short time when out of combat.

Awwwww they removed your 2 free medals a game. GET OVER IT.

I'd have to agree. Shaving off the 2 seconds it takes to heal back up after that fall is pretty groundbreaking.

im just saying, its a useful thing to have around for things like that. you can be a jerk all you like and take things out of context but its a cool item, i wish they just left the debuff unclickable instead of having to get a new one after each use...

Shockfrozen water had nothing to do with pve. You could not use it in combat. It's only useful application was in pvp to heal large amounts of health in a short time when out of combat.

In pve it was usefull in between pull to go back faster in fight.

it was nice to have and removing it's usefulness outside of wz's was unnecessary. but it's not a big deal all around.

only bothers me that they would take the time to fix this while so many other more important things could use the attention.

edit: it either was in the patch notes and i missed it, or they snuck it in after the fact.

either way it is in the patch notes currently.

Edited by malformed

What the hell is there to test?

Why should it go on the PTR?

Are you just whinging because you have a keyboard in front of you?

personally I don't care if it was on ptr or not, but it would have been nice to see it in the patch notes when i logged in... instead of finding out after I used it once that it was gone.

also it is whining.

so my question is, are you whining about the whining because you have a keyboard in front of you?

Edited by malformed

personally i don't care if it was on ptr or not, but it would have been nice to see it in the patch notes when i logged in... instead of finding out after i used it once that it was gone.

I'll Fix this for you..

I used it in a war zone didn't realize it was gone then got owned

I'll Fix this for you..

I used it in a war zone didn't realize it was gone then got owned

no.

I used it in karaga's palace actually.

I don't need medals in wz's, got to battle master without the water I saw no reason to start using it after I got it.

edit: either it was in the patch notes and i missed it, or they snuck it in after the fact.

either way it is in the patch notes currently so my complaint may be invalid.

Edited by malformed

You use it to get the magenta crystal mat. Btw. I didnt even know it does healing.

Edited by Karkais

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whinging

Go back to school. Come back when you have learnt basic English.

intr.v. whinged, whing·ing, whing·es Chiefly British

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whining

whine (hwn, wn)

v. whined, whin·ing, whines

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.

2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v.tr.

To utter with a whine.

n.

1. The act of whining.

2. A whining sound.

3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

We are both correct, I just made the assumption that since you are posting on an American forum using English that you were spelling the word incorrectly.

Edited by malformed