Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Gaming mouse / macro for marauder

Akcillies

I recently bought a razer SWTOR gaming mouse (first gaming mouse ) and I see that you can set up macro's on the mouse so im wondering if anyone has suggestions on skills to macro tougher.

Here are a few suggestions:

I put my power adrenal and power relic on the same button so That when i want to use them, i use them both for big damage increases. I have this mapped so i can do a quick Gore + Ravage + Scream out. I can usually get the pwoer increase while the GCD is still being used up after my Gore.

During a Berserk, I map my Massacare and REtaliate to a button so i can use both. Massacre already costs 1 rage with my spec during berserk and Retaliate would only be useful once during a Berserk so I thought i would try it out.

Until i get a keyboard that can be reprogrammed ive been curious as to seeing how mapping Assault with Retaliate would work. I do use Assault to help build up a few more rage before an onslaught so taking a chance and making Retaliate only cost 1 rage with it seems like it would be worth my time.

Anyway, theres a few ideas.

I recently bought a razer SWTOR gaming mouse (first gaming mouse ) and I see that you can set up macro's on the mouse so im wondering if anyone has suggestions on skills to macro tougher.

It's called the Razer SWTOR gaming mouse? How many buttons does it have? You probably should've just spent $80.00 USD on a Naga Razer mouse.

Open the Razer Synapse 2.0 Utility, and Click on the Macro tab at the top, choose a name for the macro (Throw Huttball) And then choose the delay you want (I use 1 second, as I couldn't get it to work without a delay). Then Click Record, and then press the key binding to throw the hutball, and then left click.

Now go back to the Mouse tab, and choose which button you want to assign the macro to. Click on the drop down box of that button and choose Macro, then select Throw Huttball.

It should apply automatically :D

Have fun :)

Open the Razer Synapse 2.0 Utility, and Click on the Macro tab at the top, choose a name for the macro (Throw Huttball) And then choose the delay you want (I use 1 second, as I couldn't get it to work without a delay). Then Click Record, and then press the key binding to throw the hutball, and then left click.

Now go back to the Mouse tab, and choose which button you want to assign the macro to. Click on the drop down box of that button and choose Macro, then select Throw Huttball.

It should apply automatically :D

Have fun :)

If you use left + right click to move forward, will this affect your ability to do so? Seems like it might conflict with my current movement setup.

If you use left + right click to move forward, will this affect your ability to do so? Seems like it might conflict with my current movement setup.

As long as the macro is binded to a separate key, I don't think it will - it will just use the ability and left click. I take it your left click still functions as left click?

No harm in experimenting anyway :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.