Alderaan WZ

Raific

I have seen a few Republic Players (not saying they are the only ones, just the only ones I have seen do it.) land at one of the side turrets.

At first I figured it was just lag or I was seeing something wrong but I heard another player mention it also. I did a "quick" search and found little on this. Is it a known bug/exploit or is is just lag showing someone drop off a speeder right at a side turret.

I have seen a few Republic Players (not saying they are the only ones, just the only ones I have seen do it.) land at one of the side turrets.

At first I figured it was just lag or I was seeing something wrong but I heard another player mention it also. I did a "quick" search and found little on this. Is it a known bug/exploit or is is just lag showing someone drop off a speeder right at a side turret.

There are speeders on the left and ride of your spawn point that go directly to the left and right nodes if you own them... is that what you're talking about?

There are multiple speeders that show up based on whether you control a turret or not. Those speeders drop the passenger off right on the side of the turret.
They also take a shorter route than the speeders to the middle do. If you hurry to hop on when you die, you can often make it back in time to stop whoever killed you from capturing the turret. Edited by sjmc

If you own the left or right turret -the side Speeders will appear and take you right to them,

had to fight off the same guy/s for 5 minutes, as you would kill one the other would speed back - though they did help me get immortal that match:p;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.