FATMAN server is FULL. Massive queues to get in!

aspectsofwar

So does every other server in the game. Posting this in the PvP forums isn't tricking anyone into believing everyone on your server is older than 12.

Theres a difference between a 20 minute queue on your server and an hour and a half queue on fatman. Look at the queue times on the server list. You think i'm making this up?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, on day one there were only 2 east coast, pvp servers with med pop when I began my first char.

One was called Iron Citadel, which reminded me of wow.

One was called The Fatman, which reminded me of fallout 3.

Guess which one I picked :p

Oh well, I hope sticking it out is not a mistake, I told my friends to come on this server and Id rather not lose my head start, but being able to log on is kinda important.

Edited by Pokeytehpenguin

lol, on day one there were only 2 east coast, pvp servers with med pop when I began my first char.

One was called Iron Citadel, which reminded me of wow.

One was called The Fatman, which reminded me of fallout 3.

Guess which one I picked :p

Oh well, I hope sticking it out is not a mistake, I told my friends to come on this server and Id rather not lose my head start, but being able to log on is kinda important.

Yeah my friends guild was assigned here so leaving isnt an option. I just hope theres not another huge rush of players at launch

"Competitive server" *eyeroll*

Everyone rolled there because the server is called FATMAN, and 80% of the population is using the Type 4 body.

I rolled there for the "competitive" PVP, and because I knew it would be full.

So why would I roll on a server that I know is full? Because I'd rather wait in a longer que to log in, than a long que to do PVP or other things due to being lower pop.

I'm Republic and can confirm what some of you are sayin. We are winning at least 75% of time in warzones on my server.

Not sure why aside from Force Lightning being the only spell most the Sorcs know how to cast. Healing numbers on Empire side are pitiful considering they all have the option. They're not even healing themselves!!

Not sure why aside from Force Lightning being the only spell most the Sorcs know how to cast. Healing numbers on Empire side are pitiful considering they all have the option. They're not even healing themselves!!

I see you've met the AXIS Guild lol.

The reality of the situation is that the majority of the larger guilds assigned to Kinrath Spider abandoned that server due to Brazilians. and rolled here. There was also a large contingent of other guilds that wanted to play with the group that was assigned to Kinrath Spider that rolled here as well.

All you self righteous nekbeards that say it's because of the name are morons.

The reality of the situation is that the majority of the larger guilds assigned to Kinrath Spider abandoned that server due to Brazilians. and rolled here. There was also a large contingent of other guilds that wanted to play with the group that was assigned to Kinrath Spider that rolled here as well.

All you self righteous nekbeards that say it's because of the name are morons.

Or, It could be due to multiple reasons, like everything else in life that can't be explained away in a paragraph.

My guild picked this server randomly. I am sure it will die down but I am really frustrated right now. Got home from work and got in queue, was around 900 and when I got to around 120 in line my game froze. Had to re-queue and it was over 900. Still waiting now, 2.5 hours after first trying to log in.

Guild deployment was a great idea but was executed poorly. 1000+ que's suck. You can blame those that were assigned to other servers all you want. Cry like a few peeps have but at the end of the day the blame falls on those who assigned the servers. Several months to do it and it seems like they did it a few hours prior to announcing the server assignments.

I seriously could have gotten to lvl 10 on another character in the time I spent in this queue. I need to start remoteing into my home PC from work and login before getting home.

Exactly. If you have a low level on fatman, you should consider re-rolling on a lower population server.