TD-07A Panther/Scorpion/Vendetta Armor

TheRealCandyMan

I'm curious to where this stuff usually drops. I've searched a lot (for the Panther gear) and the best conclusion I can come up with is that it drops off random mobs in the Drummond Kaas area. Specifically, I've read that the TD-07A Panther Gloves drop off of Lord Inath but I've killed this dude for the past 2 days and they haven't dropped.

I know you can get the chest off of a ravenite quest and I've bought a few pieces off the GTN (headgear and boots)

ANy help would be appreciated.

I am thinking when you get to Balmoora and Nar Shaada you will be able to get some pieces from the commendations there. You can look next time you are on Fleet at the vendors to confirm this. Give me the orange-letter bracers if you get them, please.

Vendetta seems to be world drop from mobs with same level as the items. tried farming my set myself. but the only part I got was vendetta belt from a 46 champion on Voss.

Best bet is check GTN all the time. do dailys/quests for lockbox rewards, use planet Commendation for lockboxes and make an alt with treasure hunting ;)

Got 3 bh chest, 1 bh pants, 1 sith warrior boots, 1 vendetta head and a pair of sith inquisitor pants from that.

Got most my parts, exept vendetta bracers from GTN.

only drop I got normaly was the vendetta belt, after days and days with farming. good money tho.

I'm not sure about the other sets you are looking for.

The panther set is the lvl 40 pvp set, it is the only FULLY moddable pvp set.

This is incorrect. The Panther set you can get from like level 11. All the Panther/Scorpion/Vendetta are complete customizable sets for Imperial agents. The level 40 PvP gear for the Imperial Agents is NOT the Panther set.

This is incorrect. The Panther set you can get from like level 11. All the Panther/Scorpion/Vendetta are complete customizable sets for Imperial agents. The level 40 PvP gear for the Imperial Agents is NOT the Panther set.

Um, Maybe the name is used twice... Because i'm looking at the lvl 40 pvp IA set right now from the vendor on the imperial fleet. Either this or you are just a troll.

TD-05A Panther Boots - 265 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Gloves - 265 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Headgear - 325 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Jacket - 325 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Leggings - 325 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Armguards - 210 WZ comms (not moddable)

TD-05A Panther Belt - 210 WZ comms (not moddable)

And since I was forced to go look, there are two other moddable pvp sets from this vendor, RD-05A Close quarters set, and the TH-05A War medics Set.

I look up and see the OP is looking for TD-07A Panther, Not TD-05A,

Lord Inath (lvl 11 champion) On dromund kaas drops the TD-07A panther gloves. ( I don't believe the set is suppose to be easy to get. From what I've read, people have farmed for months to get only one pair. )

Ravenite quest chain gives the TD-07A panther jacket.

The Balmorra: Bonus Series drops gives the TD-07A Panther Leggings

The TD-07A Panther Boots are a world drop. Dromund kaas, Balmorra, Tatooine

TD-07A Panther bracers are a world drop. Dromund kaas, Balmorra, Tatooine

TD-07A Panther Belt are a world drop. Dromund kaas, Balmorra, Tatooine

Edited by Tbruzer

Um, Maybe the name is used twice... Because i'm looking at the lvl 40 pvp IA set right now from the vendor on the imperial fleet. Either this or you are just a troll.

TD-05A Panther Boots - 265 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Gloves - 265 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Headgear - 325 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Jacket - 325 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Leggings - 325 WZ comms

TD-05A Panther Armguards - 210 WZ comms (not moddable)

TD-05A Panther Belt - 210 WZ comms (not moddable)

And since I was forced to go look, there are two other moddable pvp sets from this vendor, RD-05A Close quarters set, and the TH-05A War medics Set.

I look up and see the OP is looking for TD-07A Panther, Not TD-05A,

Lord Inath (lvl 11 champion) On dromund kaas drops the TD-07A panther gloves.

Ravenite quest chain gives the TD-07A panther jacket.

The Balmorra: Bonus Series drops gives the TD-07A Panther Leggings

The TD-07A Panther Boots are a world drop. Dromund kaas, Balmorra, Tatooine

TD-07A Panther bracers are a world drop. Dromund kaas, Balmorra, Tatooine

TD-07A Panther Belt are a world drop. Dromund kaas, Balmorra, Tatooine

Lol, I didn't mean to sound like a troll but I guess I was just infering that the "Panther" set only had the prefix that I listed in the OP. My mistake. Thanks for all the info though, it will help me when I am farming:D

• 4 weeks later...