Server Population is GROWING!

Azzras

So you spend all day at work posting on the SWTOR forums instead of working?

Pretty sure Emeda said he/she was retired once.

Not looking back through the posts though.

The "I am at work/school/on a plane/in jail" argument has been presented to him/her before and he ignores it as a valid response because... well... the jury is out on that one.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with retirement is...

Well lemme quote this:

"When you are a kid you have the time and abilityto play games, but not the cash"

"When you are adult, you have the cash and the ability but not the time"

"When you are old, you have the time and the cash but not the ability"

Capisc?

My nine year old daughter did my space missions the other day and made me look like a total n00b.

Again, proof? Ah, thought so

I dont have the link to the site but it shows SWTOR selling 1.5+/- in the first week and a total of 1.7 in dec. That would tell anyone that there were 1.7 million players in dec.

Bioware said they sold 2 million copies and as of Feb 1st they had 1.7 active subs.

So 1.7 million in dec and 1.7(max lol) on feb 1st. = 0 net growth through jan

Please tell me where my error is instead of just insulting me to make it look like I am not telling the truth.

Pretty sure Emeda said he/she was retired once.

Not looking back through the posts though.

The "I am at work/school/on a plane/in jail" argument has been presented to him/her before and he ignores it as a valid response because... well... the jury is out on that one.

Because that's what you do when you are only interested in planting the seed of negativity in a forum for a game you hate. If you start to use logic, well you are dead meat in seconds

I dont have the link to the site but it shows SWTOR selling 1.5+/- in the first week and a total of 1.7 in dec. That would tell anyone that there were 1.7 million players in dec.

Bioware said they sold 2 million copies and as of Feb 1st they had 1.7 active subs.

So 1.7 million in dec and 1.7(max lol) on feb 1st. = 0 net growth through jan

Please tell me where my error is instead of just insulting me to make it look like I am not telling the truth.

blah blah blah no proof blah blah blah i really hate tor blah blah die bw dieeeee

blah blah

that's what i read

Because that's what you do when you are only interested in planting the seed of negativity in a forum for a game you hate. If you start to use logic, well you are dead meat in seconds

I like to think of Emeda as a lonely, curmudgeon with a heart of gold once you get past his rough exterior. His kids don't call anymore but he heard that his boy, Franklin, plays TOR. A long time ago they built a pinewood derby car together and they called it the Emeda!

Now he posts on the forums hoping his son sees his forum name and calls him... just one more time.

Holy crap, you ain't kiddin' about Wii Bowling.

My favorite example of this is when my 5 year old brother, 20 years younger than I was, could beat me at Madden Football 94 using the "Fake Punt" play exclusively on offense.

Edited by Drallbait

I'm not flamming you at all as I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and such.

That being said, It has always had me curious as to the motivations, outside the obvious narcissistic ones of course, of people who have quit or dislike something why they feel the need to continue to hang on in a negative way?

It be great if you could give some of your reasons if you have the time as I am curious.

Thanks

I will say it again. I dont want this game to fail but with the way the game is now it will.

If everyone just goes this game is great and Bioware will fix the bugs SOON then they will actually never fix them. If people are ok with games putting out a bad product with many bugs then other companies will also see this as acceptable and then every game will be like this.

I like to think of Emeda as a lonely, curmudgeon with a heart of gold once you get past his rough exterior. His kids don't call anymore but he heard that his boy, Franklin, plays TOR. A long time ago they built a pinewood derby car together and they called it the Emeda!

Now he posts on the forums hoping his son sees his forum name and calls him... just one more time.

If you add the "bitter swg vet" profile to that image, maybe you aren't that far off

i'm sorry but this his hilarious. probably fits the bill of a lot of TOR haters.

I will say it again. I dont want this game to fail but with the way the game is now it will.

If everyone just goes this game is great and Bioware will fix the bugs SOON then they will actually never fix them. If people are ok with games putting out a bad product with many bugs then other companies will also see this as acceptable and then every game will be like this.

With THAT logic, you just disproved the 'old man emeda' theory

Only a..what..a 16 years old would think like that. No offense meant

But that is not what a lot do here, they just don't post about bugs and problems, they stay here saying the game is dieing and sucks, etc. How does that help? It doesn't. If people just posted sensibly about bugs and left it at that, we wouldn't have half the problems. The non-sensicle ramblings are what stir everyone up.

The game is quite fun in its current state.

Now this comes from a non-PvPer, which I understand has much bigger issues than PVE.

Finally if you think Bioware uses the forums as a gauge of what should be fixed, you are sadly mistaken. The posters here represent a tiny percentage of the subscriber base.

Bull ...... you were negative bout this game with your very first post.

He could be one of those "super customers" that get angry at a product or service so they feel the need to be angry about it all the time. They never really stop using the product or service, they just complain constantly.

These are also the people that never give 10's on customer service surveys because "There is always room for improvement"

Usually American, age 40+, financially successful, probably on the verge of retirement (or retired).

Edited by Thaltom

But that is not what a lot do here, they just don't post about bugs and problems, they stay here saying the game is dieing and sucks, etc. How does that help? It doesn't. If people just posted sensibly about bugs and left it at that, we wouldn't have half the problems. The non-sensicle ramblings are what stir everyone up.

No it is what STIRRED people up

Right now, most people are just having a laugh at the sort of amateur hour show that pops up in these threads.

You see, to be effective in your role as 'troll' or 'hater' you need either flare or credibility.

There isn't an ounce of either left in the current batch...