Server Population is GROWING!

Azzras

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so I'll double it to 2 millions and had that in a month Lucas in person will execute EA board of directors in a mexican stand-off style shoot out!

I dare you !

Awesome! You're on! I'll e-mail you my bank details.

Edited by Andge

launch week: GROWING

week after launch: GROWING

free month over: GONE

Is as if a million voices cried out, and were suddenly silenced or should I say as if a million players cried out, and were suddenly unsubscribed.

launch week: GROWING

week after launch: GROWING

free month over: GONE

Is as if a million voices cried out, and were suddenly silenced or should I say as if a million players cried out, and were suddenly unsubscribed.

1.7m subscribers disagree.

I'll tell Lucas to send you invites for the next board of directors meeting..in about a month.

Busy?

Are you saying you're handing me two millions AND a seat on the EA board of directors? What can I say? You're awesome, man!

standard and light servers disagree

Standard and Light are not accurate because they can be altered to reflect any amount of players. Light could be set to 1 - 1,000,000,000 players so unless 1,000,000,001 players are on it always says Light...

I will bet that in a month EMEDA will still be here complaining about this game and still lying about when her subscription is up.

WoW you must have something for me.

My sub runs out in 4 day. If any mod wants to verify it and post if its true or not then go right ahead.

Please tell me when I ever lied about my sub? I have always said it was around the 25th and as soon as I found out where it was located I told anyone who asked when it was.

Again stop trying to act like I am lying to try and make it look like anything I say is a lie. When the facts are you cant discredit what I say so you need to try and descredit me instead.

Or how about you log into the game and play it instead. I know its hard but you can do it.

WoW you must have something for me.

My sub runs out in 4 day. If any mod wants to verify it and post if its true or not then go right ahead.

Please tell me when I ever lied about my sub? I have always said it was around the 25th and as soon as I found out where it was located I told anyone who asked when it was.

Again stop trying to act like I am lying to try and make it look like anything I say is a lie. When the facts are you cant discredit what I say so you need to try and descredit me instead.

Or how about you log into the game and play it instead. I know its hard but you can do it.

Can you please link your more well though out and constructive posts and threads giving outlining your criticisms, I am having a very hard time finding one.

Also, you completely ignore my reasonable attempts at engaging you in discourse.

Edited by kilosoldier

I know, don't forget to bring Emeda, tell her she can be game director for TOR....

Alright, kid. Didn't mean to upset you. I was just kidding.

Obviously, someone at Bioware or LA scarred you in some way (only explanation for you to linger on this site only to spread random, unsupported, negative claims instead of spending your limited time on earth on something positive. Wait? Did George Lucas dump you??? Seriously? And without as much as a "thank you"? Bad George!)

Edited by Andge

Can you please link your more well though out and constructive posts and threads giving outlining your criticisms, I am having a very hard time finding one.

Also, you completely ignore my reasonable attempts at engaging you in discourse.

Like you are even looking. If you were then on the first page you would have seen this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3012461#post3012461 See there I am saying that they can save time on travel by not making loading into your ship mandatory but an option. That was on the first page of my comments also so if you did actually look you would have seen it.

I have given suggestions on a LFG that was server only and not an automatic invite.

Not all my posts are I hate the game without giving and reasons or suggestions to improve it for everyone.