Bodyguard rapid shots noise....

Mcfondles

So.. after getting my bounty hunter healer to level 20 I decided to make a commando and see how fun it is to heal with them...

What I found is that commando healing is 10 times more enjoyable based on one fact... Hammer shot doesn't make noise.. Rapid shots gets so freaking annoying when you're healing people.. or when you're just shooting someone close by to gain a charge.. It's the loudest most annoying heal ever.. and you have to spam it like crazy to gain a charge!

Hammer shot (the commando equal to rapid shots) is completely silent and just shows a nice green beam from your gun to the target you're healing... For the love of god please make Rapid shots silent!

Edited by Mcfondles

Bioware, this, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

The first few times, the Rapid Shots healing sounds kind of cool. But after just five minutes of straight blaster firing in a Flashpoint, I want to just turn off my game sound completely :(

And it's funny that I see this thread at the top of the page, since I just finished an Athiss where one of the DPS asked me this:

"[me] can you stop making that noise?"

I said I couldn't, and he replied several times telling me how " ******* annoying it was." I explained it was part of my healing, and then proceeded to use it on him non-stop for the rest of the Flashpoint.