Fellow Pyro's how bad is Tomorrow's Nerf going to hurt us?

shahmat

I have a 36 Pyro and a 35 Juggy, And I lose sleep over the fact that I cant pick one as my main lol.. With that said I am leaning towards my BH Because I LOVE Pyro, I dont have TD yet, but im assuming our big hits come from our Rail Crits that land when TD goes off, Will this all be a mute point after tomorrow's nerf making us just a week dot class at best? Edited by shahmat

Exactly and there are plenty of threads already discussing the not so big effect on your dps. People, you are going to be fine, no need to panic.

Nobody is panicking. At least, not anybody with half a brain. Keep in mind the person who made the initial post seems to have difficulty with elementary spelling words like 'weak'. I wouldn't put too much credence in the posts of somebody who can't master elementary school learning.

I went from 88% to 76%.

Yeah its NOT a massive nerf and since everyoen is getting it not just bh you won't notice much of a difference.

This is likely a nerf for pve not pvp. Over stacked surge and crit in pve means constant crit heals trivializing content.

Though this might make advanced prototype a bit more tasty. With that build you basically always crit and hit for around 2k a pop. You dont' get the big 5k crits but you can burst 2k+2k+2k+2k+2k and kill someone rather fast without having any heat issues. I went it to fill a dps roll in a hm flashpoint and to be honest i've been havign fun with it in pvp. it's different.

Speculation is it is for pvp, so people dont get those occasional massive hits that have people screaming nerf class such and such. I feel pyros damage is more evened out and less burst dependant so we wont notice it as much as classes with a big alpha strike type attack.

It hasn't hurt my PvP one bit this morning. So My crits are 200-300 less. Only makes the 5K Damage medal slightly harder to obtain. (I still get it roughly every game, but I'm also running 4PC PvE Combat Tech for 8% damage and more aim per piece so fully buffed my tooltip in otherwise full BM Gear max for railshot is over 2k)

The only negative is no appropriate crit/power enhancements but that's another issue, just comes to light a bit more with surge nerf.

Edited by exphryl

Half Assed enhancement with shield rating is not "appropriate" as I stated....

The level 22 Enhancement is 18 End/27 Power/27 Crit

Eh, it's not that bad. Not sure I'd use it, but it's out there as I stated................................

I have a 36 Pyro and a 35 Juggy, And I lose sleep over the fact that I cant pick one as my main lol.. With that said I am leaning towards my BH Because I LOVE Pyro, I dont have TD yet, but im assuming our big hits come from our Rail Crits that land when TD goes off, Will this all be a mute point after tomorrow's nerf making us just a week dot class at best?

I have a 50 jugg and 50 BH. Every day I lean towards my BH even more, just personal preference though, jugg is fun as well but it seems like it's a class I've played before. BH is tons of fun.

Don't think that item is in the game.

The Grade 22 One is.

Torhead lists up to 26? With Mastercraft versions. I haven't seen those at all though so not sure if those are in yet, those would have to be HM/NM Drops though since no gear has them in it already if they are.