Warrior best Sith Storyline?

LukeSaberRattler

If your going dark side development, warrior definitely has good potential.

your main focus is to assist your master in doing "bad things" for the most part :) focusing on developing his territory and ward off repub spies. you even get to turn a jedi to the dark side too! she eventually becomes your apprentice after you relentlessly pursue her eliminating the good things from her life. very darth vaderish bad guy like. Course, you have light side options too, but I don't want to spoil everything.

So if your looking for vader style dark development, its a good choice. but if you want a vader style of gameplay, the sith sorcerer may be more your fitting. hard to say really. vader did both the force stuff (lightning, push, stun, move things) and the saber fighting. but I enjoy the Jugg, so IMO its worth trying out.

Having played both story lines to the end:

Sith Warrior is ten times better. The Inquisitor story line I found to be just plain bad. It's just a treasure hunt followed by playing Ghostbusters. I didn't like it at all.

Oh, and the Warrior story line is actually good. Nothing compared to the IA story, but as a far as Sith story line goes it's amazingly good.

Edited by Boissi

If your going dark side development, warrior definitely has good potential.

your main focus is to assist your master in doing "bad things" for the most part :) focusing on developing his territory and ward off repub spies. you even get to turn a jedi to the dark side too! she eventually becomes your apprentice after you relentlessly pursue her eliminating the good things from her life. very darth vaderish bad guy like. Course, you have light side options too, but I don't want to spoil everything.

So if your looking for vader style dark development, its a good choice. but if you want a vader style of gameplay, the sith sorcerer may be more your fitting. hard to say really. vader did both the force stuff (lightning, push, stun, move things) and the saber fighting. but I enjoy the Jugg, so IMO its worth trying out.

Wait what? Varer uses force lightning? When was that deleted scene added or is it going to be a part of the 3D release of the movies?

Vader is the quintessential Juggernaut really, at least as far as the movies go. The single saber, heavy defense, force choke (which he did actually do in the movies), etc.

With that said Juggs are very fun to play and the story arc really is quite intriguing. It's easy to lose yourself in the story, to put yourself in your Warriors shoes and really feel a part of the story. It was pretty well written. Although admittedly I have both a Jugg and a Sin and I love em both.

Yes the sith warrior story is faaaaar better than the sith inquisitor in my opinion if you want a really good sith story or a Darth sidious AND Darth vader experience roll sith warrior. Taking my SI to 50 I did not even feel like darth sidious even once and its all the npcs coming up with the plans and manipulations in the SI story.

I have a level 42 sith warrior I felt more like darth sidious as the sith warrior yet the SI is meant to be the darth sidious experience as bioware said in all their interviews. It seems that bioware was lying cause I have not seen anything happen as they described in their videos. Maybe cause the SI story was so bad they had to hype the class alot to get people to play it.

Edited by lokdron

I've played various stories and Sith Warrior is the best so far.

Generally speaking:

Jedis------>monkish, dull, priestlike, lacking motivation, emotions--their insight into morality and the force is literally on par with a "good guy" in a children's cartoon. Try using a monkish dullard as a lead character in a film----oh wait, they did that, "The Phantom Menace." Revan and the Exile were tortured and conflicted, with unique histories. The jedis in this are as bland as Qui-jonn Jinn. Playing as sith, their platitudinous "good" garbage will nauseate you, and you'll enjoy killing them.

Sith------>mustache twirling villains, but the notion that Sith insanity and infighting will doom the empire is quite well-drawn. So you're part of a cabal of lunatics--it's more engaging at least. Playing as a villain or hitman is as fun as playing "Hitman" or "Grand Theft Auto."

Specifically: Sith Warrior has the best Sith master (Darth Baras is pretty scary, and his voice actor is great) and the coolest "Darth Vader" armor. The first story with Jaesa is perverse and thrilling and awesome, and you'll be totally stoked at the end of chapter 1. Every planet after that seems like its own unique adventure, as opposed to part of a dull quest chain of macguffins (like sith inquisitor.) I'm enjoying the sith warrior stuff more than any other story so far.