Risha or Akaavi Romance?

Infinite_Burnout

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i don't get about akavi, is how akward she is, and how hard it is to open her up, when torian was quite the opposite. he had no issues talking basic, not akward with flirts or the romance game, and showed genuine affection and love, while at first spar is all mechanic about it, ether letting off steam, or reproduction.

meh, different clans i guess

what i don't get about akavi, is how akward she is, and how hard it is to open her up, when torian was quite the opposite. he had no issues talking basic, not akward with flirts or the romance game, and showed genuine affection and love, while at first spar is all mechanic about it, ether letting off steam, or reproduction.

meh, different clans i guess

From reading around torhead, I believe Akaavi has gotten burned before by a guy, that's why she's like that. Poor Akaavi. :( She needs a BFF, too bad she hates me for being LS.

Edited by elliotcat

From reading around torhead, I believe Akaavi has gotten burned before by a guy, that's why she's like that. Poor Akaavi. :( She needs a BFF, too bad she hates me for being LS.

corso better pray she dosen't become a SGR option latter... cause ima hit that if so

then again... iuno if he'd be heartbroken, or giddy walking in on us o.o

corso better pray she dosen't become a SGR option latter... cause ima hit that if so

then again... iuno if he'd be heartbroken, or giddy walking in on us o.o

Sadly, I think they've confirmed that the SGRs will be with new companions. Too bad, cause yeah...I was pretty smitten by the Corso romance but Akaavi is pretty awesome. I'd be tempted.

Sadly, I think they've confirmed that the SGRs will be with new companions. Too bad, cause yeah...I was pretty smitten by the Corso romance but Akaavi is pretty awesome. I'd be tempted.

my toon is named after the mythical vixen that could never be caught. corso will have to deal with it.

I just met Akaavi. Haven't gotten her as a companion yet, but from the first cut-scene I gotta say...she freakin scares me. Flirt with her? I'm afraid getting shot down means just getting shot. At least Risha's sexy. Akaavi's gotta soften up a lot to have any chance with my stud of a smuggler.

Gaaaahhhh.... I'm at a dead end with Akaavi and Risha. It's at the point of the cat-fight with both of their conversations. I imagine my smuggler being the classic gigolo, not settling down. Now I don't know if you can. Seriously, what options are available?

Not far enough to have Risha as a full-fledged companion yet. As a side note I am looking forward to be able to hand my gear down to someone rather than vendoring it (or if orange putting it in the bank). It always hurts when I have to use tokens to buy a gun barrel with aim.

As far as romance I think Risha will be a good fit for my Smuggler. However I do look forward to finally getting Akaavi on the crew too and the upcoming love triangle.

I didn't like Risha from the start. Birthright notwithstanding, she's sort of skeezy and crass. I was looking forward to Akaavi but she's humourless and a buzzkill. So to heck with it, I'm saving myself for Corso. We can go drunken cow tipping together under a silvery moon or three and see where it leads. Edited by Flaminica

Well... i bit the bullet last night..

Flirted with Akaavi and raised faction 218 pts

Had a nice night with Akaavi

Risha busted in and they made me choose

I see a far better future being a Smuggler King

So I picked Risha and lost 436pts with Akaavi (Only 218 after the plus 218 above)

Naturally, I had been holding off on talking to Risha, so the next conversation was.. marry me or I marry this rich aristocrat.

Groan.. I am now the future king of Dubrillion, once we reconquer the planet.

I didn't like Risha from the start. Birthright notwithstanding, she's sort of skeezy and crass. I was looking forward to Akaavi but she's humourless and a buzzkill. So to heck with it, I'm saving myself for Corso. We can go drunken cow tipping together under a silvery moon or three and see where it leads.

I re-read your post today and I'm confused.:confused:

You start with:

I didn't like Risha from the start. Birthright notwithstanding, she's sort of skeezy and crass. I was looking forward to Akaavi but she's humourless and a buzzkill.

Then say:

I'm saving myself for Corso. We can go drunken cow tipping together under a silvery moon or three and see where it leads.

The first part makes complete sense you wouldn't like Risha or Akaavi if you could be interested in Corso. That is if you mean what I'm thinking with "see where it leads."

Btw same gender romance isn't implemented yet.

...and to update my earlier comment I have both Risha and Akaavi now. Looking forward to the ensuing cat fight. :D

Well... i bit the bullet last night..

Flirted with Akaavi and raised faction 218 pts

Had a nice night with Akaavi

Risha busted in and they made me choose

I see a far better future being a Smuggler King

So I picked Risha and lost 436pts with Akaavi (Only 218 after the plus 218 above)

Naturally, I had been holding off on talking to Risha, so the next conversation was.. marry me or I marry this rich aristocrat.

Groan.. I am now the future king of Dubrillion, once we reconquer the planet.

I'd love to see a questline in the future for those who married Risha....

...that takes you to Dubrillion to claim your throne. I could see lots of light/dark dilemmas that could be brought up.....how far are you willing to go to take the crown?

The first part makes complete sense you wouldn't like Risha or Akaavi if you could be interested in Corso. That is if you mean what I'm thinking with "see where it leads."

Btw same gender romance isn't implemented yet.

You're way too easily confused. That, or very young. :p

Edited by Flaminica

You posted that you can "romance" a NPC in every planet. Does anybody have a list? I guess I missed that in the first 2 planets. Don’t want to miss it in Taris! Any info is appreciated!

i chose Akaavi, for a number of reasons

(how i justified it in game)

my smuggler had an intimacy problem, which is why he chose to sleep around with well....anyone who accepted. When he met risha, he found someone like him and genuinely cared for her, but

knew that the count was better for her, since he couldn't give her an heir being a twi'lek and all

so he chose to end things with her and then started a friends with benefits relationship with Akaavi which slowly turned into a relationship

(how i justified it outside of the game)

i didn't want to be a complete clone of Han Solo, so i chose the mandalorian warrior over the rebel princess.:D

Edited by Froogleseven

You posted that you can "romance" a NPC in every planet. Does anybody have a list? I guess I missed that in the first 2 planets. Don’t want to miss it in Taris! Any info is appreciated!

na you didnt miss any of them yet, they start in act 1. dont have a list but from what i remember (this is assuming ur a male smuggler btw) also spoilers

Beryl thorne: taris and quesh

a girl at the hutt pleasure barge: nar shadaa (you don't have to talk to her so i missed her. she is by the hutt.)

vavarone zare: tatooine (this one is a darkside choice, obviously...the jedi girl is not an alternative she leaves.)

Alilia: hoth (another one i couldn't figure out, as i chose the wrong thing apparently, only thing i could offer in advice is not to say abandon the pirate life, as i did and nothing happened.

nothing on balmorra unless ur female smuggler

your trooper contact on Belsavis is an option, at the end of the planet.

voss is female smuggler only

nothing on corellia as far as i could see

also in between act 2 and 3 you can sleep with senator Dodonna,

thats all i remember, if there is anymore sorry :)

na you didnt miss any of them yet, they start in act 1. dont have a list but from what i remember (this is assuming ur a male smuggler btw) also spoilers

Beryl thorne: taris and quesh

a girl at the hutt pleasure barge: nar shadaa (you don't have to talk to her so i missed her. she is by the hutt.)

vavarone zare: tatooine (this one is a darkside choice, obviously...the jedi girl is not an alternative she leaves.)

Alilia: hoth (another one i couldn't figure out, as i chose the wrong thing apparently, only thing i could offer in advice is not to say abandon the pirate life, as i did and nothing happened.

nothing on balmorra unless ur female smuggler

your trooper contact on Belsavis is an option, at the end of the planet.

voss is female smuggler only

nothing on corellia as far as i could see

also in between act 2 and 3 you can sleep with senator Dodonna,

thats all i remember, if there is anymore sorry :)

Thank you for the list! I am looking fwd to this.

As much as I didn't want to (because I want to run Risha) I've been using Akaavi ever since she joined my party. For the most part Risha just wasn't keeping the mobs off me as well as Akaavi.

However, once I got to the High Security area on Belsavis I had to break Risha back out. I'm guessing it's the strong bleed effects from the Rattataki, I was having Akaavi dying or being very close to death at the end of normal 1 strong with 2 weak groups pulls if I wasn't monitoring the fight real close. I brought out Risha and we're mowing through these groups like I'm used to doing.

This is allowing me to catch up on affection with Risha which is a good thing. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got to bed:

- The tart on the Hutt pleasure barge

- Risha, multiple times

- Cedonia (alderaan)

- The female marshal on Belsavis - If you have Akaavi out you'll lose -2 with every flirt with this one, and there are plenty

- A female republic senator (Dodonna? I can't remember)

The female sith flirt didn't go anywhere... just ended up killing her.

Alililililiwhatever (the twilek on Hoth) also had much flirting, but ended with killing her boyfriend and her becoming an allied pirate queen.

Edited by Sepiolida