Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Any Mass Effect easter eggs?

mavsynchroid

I was just curious as to whether or not anyone has personally come across any ME easter eggs/references in this game. I would actually be kind of surprised if they didn't have at least one.

Also, though I find it unlikely, do you think they'll add any ME crossover gear/weps/items/companions as bonuses to the game?

What do you guys think?

• 5 years later...
i know this topic is around 5 years old but in chapter 13 iirc of KOTFE there is a reference to the virmire incident from mass effect 1 where u have to choose to save 1 companion at the cost of the other's life........ interestingly enough much like in mass effect 1, the companions are 1 male and 1 female

i know this topic is around 5 years old but in chapter 13 iirc of KOTFE there is a reference to the virmire incident from mass effect 1 where u have to choose to save 1 companion at the cost of the other's life........ interestingly enough much like in mass effect 1, the companions are 1 male and 1 female

Yeah, Torian and Vette!

Also in chapter 1 kotfr where you tell one of your companions to go but they don't want to leave you. Just like the end of Mass Effect 1. You tell Kaidan to go or Ashley. Then you save Joker and die.

I love Virmire btw.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

No, that's Chapter VIII of KotET.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.