To about 80% of the people on this forum...

Jabbb

Marauders: Are good, you're bad, you should not have picked a marauder

Jugg: are fine, you're bad.

Merc: require no skill, thats why people hate you, your class takes no skill and that's annoying, you're not OP, you're just bad

PT: Are perfectly balanced, but no one complains about them because they're perfectly balanced

Operative: are good, they still kick ***, a good operative can win a one on one fight, it's not face roll, you deserved the nerf

Sniper: Are good, they have 2 knockbacks, a root, a stun, high dmg, and an aoe disorient, you're bad

Assassins: Are perfectly balanced, but no one complains about them because they're perfectly balanced

Sorc: The hybrid spec is OP, you're bad, if your 31 pointing, you're bad, if you're hybriding and you think they're not OP, you're bad

In conclusion, you're bad, please stop complaining about your class, you click, and you're a keyboard turner, and you've been lvl 50 for 4 hours and you didnt even buy any gear before going into a warzone and your bars aren't set up right and you're specced wrong and I hate you

/rant

Assassins: Are perfectly balanced, but no one complains about them because they're perfectly balanced

More like this: After Sorc nerf, people will start noticing assassins.

All of the classes have something to fix, balance fixes just don't happen in a days cycle. What will happen is all classes will have their highs and lows for many times before things settle.

Merc: require no skill, thats why people hate you, your class takes no skill and that's annoying, you're not OP, you're just bad

PT: Are perfectly balanced, but no one complains about them because they're perfectly balanced

Operative: are good, they still kick ***, a good operative can win a one on one fight, it's not face roll, you deserved the nerf

Sniper: Are good, they have 2 knockbacks, a root, a stun, high dmg, and an aoe disorient, you're bad

Sorc: The hybrid spec is OP, you're bad, if your 31 pointing, you're bad, if you're hybriding and you think they're not OP, you're bad

In conclusion, you're bad, please stop complaining about your class, you click, and you're a keyboard turner, and you've been lvl 50 for 4 hours and you didnt even buy any gear before going into a warzone and your bars aren't set up right and you're specced wrong and I hate you

/rant

Don't worry, I'm sure everyone hates you too...

Any explanation for why operative healing is so terrible?

My brother plays an operative healer and he seems to do alright, they are fairly gear dependant compared to the other healers and have I think the highest skill cap for healers, it's important to use their non healing abilities well especially flash grenade/stun.

More like this: After Sorc nerf, people will start noticing assassins.

All of the classes have something to fix, balance fixes just don't happen in a days cycle. What will happen is all classes will have their highs and lows for many times before things settle.

More like assassins already received a nerf to their premier pvp spec. Sorcs are next in line XD

More like assassins already received a nerf to their premier pvp spec. Sorcs are next in line XD

Assasins just seem like a solid fair class to me, good dmg, good surviability some fair tricks and a moderate skill cap. Do you think they're weak now?

Actually... the classes were pretty spot on from day 1. What WASN'T spot on, was the Critical Damage - Surge.

This Surge Nerf should have been the very first thing they did - I mean number one, first priority. The classes that were OP (Scoundrel/Op for instance) wouldn't have been with a Surge nerf. These Healing classes that are currently going nuts - again, Surge. Juggernaughts/Guardians doing their 9k AoE? Again... Surge.

You can pretty much take v1 of TOR, and look at all the balance issues in PvP (animations aside), and they will all be connected to Surge Stacking.

Even Biochem. Do you know what people were after when they went Biochem? Surge Adrenals and Stimulants. The Critical Warfare in this game was absolutely absurd.

None of the classes needed a nerf. None of them. Not even Scoundrels/Operatives.

Edited by Raice

I agree with a lot of what you said but some of the above statement isn't completely true.

A free casting merc is faceroll, a merc targeted by any class with an interrupt takes skill and has a high skill cap.

Most mercs have just accepted they are face roll and are bad. The good ones have respec'd into the shared tree to separate from the face rollers

/rant

Take notes Gabe, cus this post basically sums up SWTOR pvp balance. I would add that resolve also needs reworked or scrapped altogether and replaced with diminishing returns. Also get the right number of players in warzones. I mean seriously...Had like 4 straight games against 11-12 players.

It isn't hard to fix what is broke. The few problems are obvious as hell, and are annoying as hell.

Any Developer who can't see the op has it right is BAD.

I had a battlemaster guardian crit me for 5500 with whatever the Jedi version of smash is.

I have 650 expertise.

I don't break 5k on the most undergeared scrubs in WZs with my trinket and stim going. I've gotten it twice since the patch.

Please keep complaining about a 5.5s combo that can be interrupted and evaded at any time during those 5.5s.

And the fact you have 650 expertise just confirms you are extremely bad and don't know what you are doing.

Edited by RamzaBehoulve

Yay, i'm perfectly balanced (well, maybe not mentally but that is a different story).

Although that fella the other day who kept whining at me due to me grappling him into the fire every time I saw him might say otherwise.

He was a healer, it was easier to kill it with fire.