Hardcore trolled on my Champion bags......*rage*

PostalTwinkie

So I obtained all my Champion items except for my gloves, and I did this in about 30 bags or so. Since my last piece was obtained, leaving only the gloves to be had, I went 0/52 on Champion bags. Tonight I finish my daily and get my 53rd bag, open it, *********** chest piece......

Crap RNG ftw....

53 bags, just need my gloves, get a chest piece...

"Blah blah blah, Commendations...." Yea, that isn't the point I am trying to make.

*rage*

The terrible part is that out of the 53 bags 49 of them were before the change to the bags we have now.

Edited by PostalTwinkie

Gloves are 67 commendations, you get 7 per bag now, if you have opened 10 bags since the change you have enough to buy your gloves. :rolleyes:

Only opened 4 since change...

Although I won't lie, out of complete rage at the fact I got a duplicate chest piece I spent what commendations I had on other crap.

Kind of wish I hadn't now =-)

Seriously, You got all but one piece in first 30 bags? thats QQ moar waiting on last piece. There are people with only a handful of champ items with double that bag pre-change. Honestly this change benefits people like you the most. You got most of your bags at first when it was all random, now you get commendations to pick/choose your last few pieces. Best of both worlds, really.

Only opened 4 since change...

Although I won't lie, out of complete rage at the fact I got a duplicate chest piece I spent what commendations I had on other crap.

Kind of wish I hadn't now =-)

Should have your gloves in a few days then if you PvP with any consistency, and you may even get the bonus of more duplicate items you can either grab the different ones that might benefit you more if you respec, grab ones that have the enhancements you want so you can rip em, or gear up your companions, its all gravy from here on

Gloves are 67 commendations, you get 7 per bag now, if you have opened 10 bags since the change you have enough to buy your gloves. :rolleyes:
What, you mean the new system will give him what he needs... you know - commendations, blah, blah, blah..... :eek::D

So I obtained all my Champion items except for my gloves, and I did this in about 30 bags or so.

You could have went 53/53 and outfitted all of your companions in all Champ armor AND STILL NOT GET YOUR GLOVES!!!! :rolleyes: RNG ftw!

Under the new system - YOU CAN GET YOUR GLOVES!!!

Consider yourself lucky to only be missing gloves after 30 bags. I am probably in the ~75 range and still missing 4 pieces, including main wep. Instead of wining and crying, I am getting bags and comms to FINALLY get the items! YAY!!! :cool: Many others have opened more and gotten less.