MMO keyboard suggestions.

KingFastrod

Ok people, I'm a disabled guy, been paralyzed for 17 years. I'm really enjoying this game, and I want to make it work as good as I can for me. I have the use of my left arm only, and I use my pinky knuckle to type with. I was hoping that some of you veteran mmo guys could point me in the right direction for a good mmo keyboard. One that would work best for a one armed lefty.

Thanks guys, both good suggestions. I never thought much about voice control, and changing WASD to YGHJ might work. I'll have to try those things and see if that helps. What I'm needing most is access to keys that I can bind for my action bars. I found an Azio KB588U keyboard online just a little while ago. It has a a numeric keypad that can attach to either side of the keyboard. Would I be able to bind my action bars to this keypad?

I use one of these: http://reviews.cnet.com/pc/saitek-cyborg-command-unit/4505-9591_7-31818303.html

and bind the movement (WASD) to the thumbstick. With the shift key on the pad you have 36 things accessible with one hand (this one's lefty only), plus the two buttons by the thumbstick. It's totally programmable and can emulate keyboard presses and mouse movements/clicks.

It looks like Saitek doesn't sell this anymore, but Logitech and Nostromo make similar products.

Edited by matthiaskotor

I use the merc from steelseries as well. All the common keys for mmos are bunched on the left side of the keyboard. You can also buy a fang gamepad (they were made by ideazone the original zboard makers before steelseries).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FANG-GAMEPAD-great-working-order-zboard-speedpad-ku-0536-/170772595569?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item27c2d70371

this is a link for one on ebay. I think i still may have one myself but mainly use my merc keyboard.