Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Rate the name above you!

mutsuru

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Replicator sounds like a "thing" not a name, but I give 5/10 for the Stargate reference!

My character name (among many) is Chia'Taar for a human female DS Marauder.

6/10 I like the name, but it just sounds out of place to me (as in not sith). (Dont blame me if I missed some kind of reference :p)

Lord Yanlin. One of the names from my old fantasy world from when I was younger. This was sort off the mindless bodyguard (of the bad guy obviously).

Lord Xnamos, Vengeance Juggernaut.

Give you a good 7/10 , sounds almost ancient Sith (creative) but it doesn't quite roll off the tounge, would work really well if your character is a sith pure blood!

Kee si a Sith Pureblood ;)

Lord Yanlin. One of the names from my old fantasy world from when I was younger. This was sort off the mindless bodyguard (of the bad guy obviously).

6/10 Lack any Sith sound in it....

Akal'dar... Rattataki thaught in the way of the Force by his now dead wife and her master (whose he killed himself when said master attacked her).... He never becomes a true Sith because his wife prefered to keep him hidden until her murder when he basicly destroyed her murderers (who were under the Dark Council orders). After her murder, let say he holds a grudge against the Dark Coundcil itself, not the Empire...

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Akal'dar... Rattataki thaught in the way of the Force by his now dead wife and her master (whose he killed himself when said master attacked her).... He never becomes a true Sith because his wife prefered to keep him hidden until her murder when he basicly destroyed her murderers (who were under the Dark Council orders). After her murder, let say he holds a grudge against the Dark Coundcil itself, not the Empire...

6/10 sounds nice, easy to remember and not that roxy.

Mine´s Mor'gore Baracus , female Pureblood Jugger, tank specced most of the time.

6/10 sounds nice, easy to remember and not that roxy.

Mine´s Mor'gore Baracus , female Pureblood Jugger, tank specced most of the time.

3/10 'cause name reminds me about Mulgore location in WoW and legacy name sounds like Baras to me.

My jugg's name is Xivilai

What's the Legacy name on Darth Praimal? If you are using an Adjective, how it goes with the Legacy Name is a Big Thing for me (i.e. are your characters tied into adjective + noun sequence? i.e. Praimal Fury, Waild Fury etc?)

On it's own I'd go with 8, for both following the Universe rules of naming a Sith, rare first letter and sounding good. I'd raise up to 9 if there is a consistent Legacy rule going with it.

I am trying to pick a name for my next SW, between

Lord Feren (Middle English for Fear), and

Lord Yvalgar (a tribute to Valygar C.).

The race will be a Twi'lek, the background - a merchant princeling off Balmorra who goes from entitled and spoiled to more mature and humane as he faces the marginalization of his species by the Sith (basically ye wealthy/noblemen Barbarian who bought into Roman Citizenship). The Legacy is Dur, but I hide it on the Imp characters.

Edited by DomiSotto

8.5 for both. sound cool and elegant respectively.

Darth Praimal (sounds like primal, btw imma cathar :3 )

7.5 Nice name

Mine is Darth Nekros - Its greek for "Dead" It fits well with my character's RP, because he was resurected by a Sith Sorcerer using her mastery of the darkside, to make him her primary enforcer. A creature that does not need sleep, to eat, or to feel, nothing more then a rage fueled killing machine keeping himself alive by his strength through the force.

6/10 only because you didn't rate the name of the guy above you.

One of my alts is called Seventhhammer. He is a Human Juggernaut tank that is pure DS. For those that do not know Seventh Hammer was part of the gods in EQ.

8/10 solid name for any tank

my marauder is called Copy and my Assassin Nibor. Just mirror it and you know my name ^^

Fairly creative. 7.9 out of 10.

My Sith Juggernaut is named Vourrech (Deriving from the German word 'vorrecht' meaning 'freedom'; my character is all about freedom for aliens to pursue their passions, and the Sith code is basically about freedom through pursuit of one's passions) and my Scoundrel is named Baareb.

Fairly creative. 7.9 out of 10.

My Sith Juggernaut is named Vourrech (Deriving from the German word 'vorrecht' meaning 'freedom'; my character is all about freedom for aliens to pursue their passions, and the Sith code is basically about freedom through pursuit of one's passions) and my Scoundrel is named Baareb.

8.5 out of 10. Sounds threatening while also meaning something more.

Darth Callidus, at your service.

7/10

Made me think of Darth Caedus

My female human marauder is named Sinnabon.

Reason: 3 in the morning and I was hungry.

6/10...It made me smile a little.

Not sure what to do know since I already posted both my characters names. Whatevs, I'll do it again. My Sith Juggernaut is named Vourrech (Deriving from the German word 'vorrecht' meaning 'freedom'; my character is all about freedom for aliens to pursue their passions, and the Sith code is basically about freedom through pursuit of one's passions) and my Scoundrel is named Baareb.

Edited by redhoodrider

6/10...It made me smile a little.

Not sure what to do know since I already posted both my characters names. Whatevs, I'll do it again. My Sith Juggernaut is named Vourrech (Deriving from the German word 'vorrecht' meaning 'freedom'; my character is all about freedom for aliens to pursue their passions, and the Sith code is basically about freedom through pursuit of one's passions) and my Scoundrel is named Baareb.

7/10 Can't complain with freedom, but then again ... it is German. All I want from them is beer and sausage, anything else is just a bonus.

I am Lord Monty Python

7/10 Can't complain with freedom, but then again ... it is German. All I want from them is beer and sausage, anything else is just a bonus.

I am Lord Monty Python

7/10 It's a good name

My Jugg is named Athenos Tiberius

7/10 It's a good name

My Jugg is named Athenos Tiberius

Not a bad name,just too Greco/Roman for Star Wars. 5/10

My Jugg got her name because of the way she would use the Dark side to seduce her rivals, starting way back in the Sith academy.

Her name is Darth Paramour.

7/10

I like the band and they would do well in the Empire

Rins'zler, mainly because I started it using a full cyborg look with orange and black colouring its since changed becasue like the look of full face smooth helmets like the phantom nes and the hooded helmets, however i still liked the name, sounded nice and sith like

8/10 It has this mysterious tone to it, I like it

My Female Sith Warrior (mostly DS) is called Azula, from "The Last Airbender" .

It seemed fitting because in the series Azula is a strong authoritative character that can be psychotic at times, just like the sith I play. And it also sounds like it could be a star wars style name.

8/10 It has this mysterious tone to it, I like it

My Female Sith Warrior (mostly DS) is called Azula, from "The Last Airbender" .

It seemed fitting because in the series Azula is a strong authoritative character that can be psychotic at times, just like the sith I play. And it also sounds like it could be a star wars style name.

Azula was a psychotic *****, so I approve. On the other hand, she was too unstable. Fitting name. 7 / 10

Säuron is the name of my alter ego Juggernaut.

Nuff said.

If pronounced, "Dra-go-rock" then 8.5/10.

My Juggernaut is Darth Vodoun.

Not a bad name,but isnt that vodoo?? 6/10

Im doing a repost of mine,because tha last time my grade was because of the band?? Because the bans would be good in the Empire?? ***?!?

My character and the band are not the same,and not spelled the same.

My Jugg got her name because of the way she would use the Dark side to seduce her rivals, starting way back in the Sith academy.

Her name is Darth Paramour.

par·amour

noun \ˈpa-rə-ˌmu̇r\

: a person with whom someone is having a romantic or sexual relationship and especially a secret or improper relationship

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.