[VIDEO] Sentinel Solo PvP | Battlemaster

Moldrany

Important: Select 720p as resolution to get best quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=685v0BP5hAU

http://swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=2247

Moldran 2 - Sentinel PvP SWTOR

This video is a R62 Sentinel Combat Spec PvP Movie, most clips were frapsed in warzones.

Mostly 1v2, 1v3 and a few 1v1 fights. Two fights as watchman spec for a change. Server Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Europe.

- fast clips to show how to execute a proper cooldown rotation as sentinel vs different classes

- several longer clips against multiple opponents

Any questions please on youtube or in this thread, do not PM me personally so everyone gets to see the Q & A.

Enjoy watching!

P.S.: I know that this is the marauder forum, but I thought I'd still share the video with you guys here, as it's your mirror class with same abilities!

Edited by Moldrany

Where do you find people that dumb?! The Assassin at around 1:10 is trying to cast Crushing Darkness. NOBODY casts Crushing Darkness, you only use it with a Raze proc, which makes it instant and free. I mean...you might as well be killing people who are AFK.

It was actually a good move by him, because I was using Pacify/Obfuscate on him which reduces melee hit rate by 90 %.

Can you provide your pc specs?

First - having a good computer in this specific game makes a big difference when playing warzones and Ilum in SWTOR, I don't lag at all and all my abilities go off very smoothly. I have constantly over 35 fps in warzones at 1920x1080 resolution.

My specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k

GPU: Asus nvidia ENGTX 580

RAM: 16 GB, Corsair Vengeance

Motherboard: Asrock Extreme 4 Gen 3

Case: Coolermaster Haf X

Cooling: Scythe Mugen 3

SSD: Crucial M4 256 GB

HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB

Power supply: Corsair AX 650

Monitor: 2x Samsung Syncmaster SA700, 2ms, 1920x1080

Trying to cast a 2 sec cast spell against the class with arguably the most interrupts in the game was a good move? Seriously? Dude, come on.

I agree with you, was just saying why he started casting the spell (as counter to the -90 % hit debuff).

Many players in SWTOR aren't interrupting spells so sometimes you get free casts even when you shouldn't. I have watched many videos and seen people take 5 tracer missiles without interrupting them, same with sorceror spells..

First - having a good computer in this specific game makes a big difference when playing warzones and Ilum in SWTOR, I don't lag at all and all my abilities go off very smoothly. I have constantly over 35 fps in warzones at 1920x1080 resolution.

My specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k

GPU: Asus nvidia ENGTX 580

RAM: 16 GB, Corsair Vengeance

Motherboard: Asrock Extreme 4 Gen 3

Case: Coolermaster Haf X

Cooling: Scythe Mugen 3

SSD: Crucial M4 256 GB

HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB

Power supply: Corsair AX 650

Monitor: 2x Samsung Syncmaster SA700, 2ms, 1920x1080

Um. You don't lag at all in ilum during big zergs? The only difference you have is an SSD disc, my gfxcard / ram / cpu is the same as you and I get < 15 fps during clash of the titans. :C

Also, to the guy above: Anything beats black-red / black-blue lightsaber. It's an abomination and I wish bioware would get their **** together and give republic purple lightsabers already!

Um. You don't lag at all in ilum during big zergs? The only difference you have is an SSD disc, my gfxcard / ram / cpu is the same as you and I get < 15 fps during clash of the titans. :C

The only difference with the SSD are faster loading times. So you are getting the same FPS as me considering we have the same configuration.

In the 50v100 Ilum zerg I can't play either, but even if I would have high FPS I couldn't because sentinels just get destroyed as soon as they jump in a group of 50+ people..