Shadow 40s Leveling

Jobalo

Sooooo...

I was questing and leveling my character, pretty much solo with some FPs and Heroics when I have ppl to group with and I get to Belsavis...

Everything's fine and dandy and when I get to this forsaken planet of Space Criminals I am all of a sudden 2 levels under EVERYTHING I fight!!! Battles and mobs take twice as long to kill and because of the long fights, find myself trying to Stealth through everything. I love my character and I'm Infiltration build with Tharan as my companion, but I feel I'm becoming too low level for the content I'm about to tackle. Last night's Belsavis quests were challenging, though I welcome it and have a blast, I'm just worried about the upcoming challenges I might encounter.

Any advice on how to get back up to the level of equal with the quests? I have everything modded and enhanced up to what I can...I'm level 42, with all my mods level 39 or above...Tharan's healing is absolutely needed as other companions die then I die...just want to make sure I'm on the right track!

I did skip all the space battles, wasn't my flavor or cup of tea...and I don't do any PvP at all...just don't like it.

The only bonus mission series that I think I didn't do was Nar Shadaa :-(

Perhaps I'm just skipping too many mobs when stealthing and it's finally caught up to me...

I did skip all the space battles, wasn't my flavor or cup of tea...and I don't do any PvP at all...just don't like it.

The only bonus mission series that I think I didn't do was Nar Shadaa :-(

Perhaps I'm just skipping too many mobs when stealthing and it's finally caught up to me...

I also skip space battles and pvp - I'm currently 44 and still have some heroics to do on Hoth and unfinished Emerging Conflicts. I also missed some heroics on Balmorra.

I suppose I'll be 45-46 when I start Belsavis - so it is possible to overlevel without pvp/space.

Take a pause in questing, try to do few flashpoints. They give quite decent xp, even though you may spend a bit of credits if your team dies a lot.

Also you can complete heroic quests 2+, they are refreshed daily, so you can return to them as far as they are green.

This can easily happen. I am level 46 Kinetic build and I am over halfway through Corellia. I haven't done and flashpoints and I only solo Heroic 2+ missions. I have done some space mission though. If anything, it is a good challenge. If you can beat the content when you are underleveled, you should be very strong when you eventually get to an even level. Edited by BroadStreetBully

Well, I finally got through Belsavis and surprisingly killed Stark on my second try (using Tharan instead of Nadia)...

I ended up staying Infiltration and will continue to do so until I just can't get it. It was a great challenge and now onto Voss where I'm sure it will be more of the same...

I'm level 43 going to Voss which is 44-47 levels...