Cantina games, something that should be added in one of these patches

masakaritko

Ok, so I was thinking that they should definately add Pazaak, Sabaac, and Dejarik as Cantina mini games at some point. Basically people could play against each other and wager credits, maybe even have a texas hold'em style version of sabaac and Pazaak where up to five or six people could play at once and you could cash in your chips when you are done playing. Dejarik would have to be one on one since it is kind of like chess, but you could also gain xp and maybe cantina commendations where you could buy new pazaak cards for your deck, maybe a special tab in your inventory for your card decks so cards wouldn't fill up your main inventory. What do you guys think?

It's unbelievable, i'm with you.

We need much more social activities like this, soon as possibile. But is always the same story, in this modern MMORPG the only thing you need is a mob in front of you, let me play some instruments, let me play some card games in cantinas, let me relax after an hard mission with some stuff... please! :)

Welcome to a suggestion given for more than a year during beta.

Just about anything that may be related to RPing or giving the community something to do that may bring them together outside of questing or flashpoints is at the bottom of what they care about. You can see that rather plainly by what the game does and does not have. I think the people in charge are sorely lacking in knowledge of what an MMORPG is all about.