So I made a Commando....My Story

Jalal

Well it was ok until I hit 20 that is where my story really begins.

Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round

New Target

Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round

Oh no they are on to me:

Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round...

hmmm its not working, what happened, oh well...

Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round

Crap I died, hurry up you glowy pie chart, I want more Grav Round

Woohoo I'm free...

Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round

Top kills and damage.

I'm like a scoundrel that is always invisible but you can see me

A sage with big rocks

An assassin that actually assassinates

I am Commando meet my little friend...Grav Round

wait till you level up then you can start throwing in some demo round and procs on hail of bolts and high impact bolt and you won't have to suck so bad.

cause u need to spam it still to set those up. So instead of just tracer missle tracer missle tra... i mean grav round grav round u now do grav round grav round grav round demo round grav round hib grav round run mash auto fire well ammo comes back grav round. Give it up lol.

I am a commando healer so this doesn't really apply to me but it pains me to hear that my class is so dumbed out. At the same time, I am pretty sure the OP is either too low level to give an opinion or just a bad player, or both. Tracer/grav spam is annoying indeed, but there are more abilities to use, you know...

I love how people who have never played a Merc/Trooper or only bothered to get him to lvl 20-30 have such stern thoughts on the class. If you bothered to play a merc/trooper to level 50 and then bothered to PvP with that player you would realized that there is much more to the class other than spamming Grav/Tracer. Grav/Tracer provides an enormous amount of benefits to our class so we will open up on you with a minimum of 3 of them, after that it is really based on Proc's and Cooldowns and tracer plays pretty much a fill in part after that. We will keep applying tracer to keep our debuff stacked and also to proc Unload and grants more power to our other shots like heatseeker,Fusion, and Rail. I have played a few classes to 50 and TBH most of them play out more or less the same way. How come no one calls Sorc/Sages for spamming lightning/pebbles at people. My Merc has more abilities than my Sorcerer and I mean most classes I have played all have a "go to ability" that they use more than any other.

Yes anyone can pick up a trooper/Merc and spam tracer missle all day long and still do decent Damage in a warzone or Raid but that does not mean that is the best way to play the class. A good trooper/merc uses his full array of abilities.

Sorc/Sage way of getting 500-700k DMG in WZ is pretty much just spam Tab and your DoT yet everyone is ok with this and they are not called "newbs" or DoT Spammers.

Edited by Paralassa

Yes anyone can pick up a trooper/Merc and spam tracer missle all day long and still do decent Damage in a warzone or Raid but that does not mean that is the best way to play the class. A good trooper/merc uses his full array of abilities.

As long as u admitt that thats all i want.

Edited by Paralassa

In defense of the merc/commandos.

There's an easy was to tell who's the scrubs and who has grav/tracer keybound to every key. Interrupt. Clueless merc/commando will stand there dumb as a rock.

So what do the smart ones do? Rocket punch/stock strike, push u back and then continue? LOL

Why should you even use those "other abilties" when you have IWIN button that procs all kinds of different **** making it even better than it already is.

False, only thing it procs is a 2% damage reduction stacking to 5 times for 10%. Everything else that it procs benefits heatseeker, unload, and rail shot. (aside from the armor reduction of tracer missile, which benefits everything). Nothing benefits Tracer Missile itself.

Why should you even use those "other abilties" when you have IWIN button that procs all kinds of different **** making it even better than it already is.

You sir are clueless.

Since when was tracer/grav round a IWIN? If you are stupid enough to stand around taking a beating it sucks yes, but run around a corner and the turret wont follow you.

Theres a reason why many commandos spec assault for pvp instead of gunnery, its simply not very good against SMART pvp'ers.

False, only thing it procs is a 2% damage reduction stacking to 5 times for 10%. Everything else that it procs benefits heatseeker, unload, and rail shot. (aside from the armor reduction of tracer missile, which benefits everything). Nothing benefits Tracer Missile itself.

You fail to understand what I meant.

Since when was tracer/grav round a IWIN? If you are stupid enough to stand around taking a beating it sucks yes, but run around a corner and the turret wont follow you.

Name 1 skill that has no cd and can be spammed without even having to actually bother with anything else and still get decent results. That's why I call it IWIN.

Edited by Paralassa
bad quote