Green Colour Crystal

Dollochin

Actually: to use a green crystal, you simply need to be NOT darkside. Neutral and Light side alignments can use green and blue. Likewise, to use red, you need to be NOT lightside. Neutral and Dark can use red. Basically neutrals can use any color, while darks can't use green/blue, and lights can't use red.

The crystals with alignment restrictions say "Forbidden to Light/Dark I and above" - it does not require Light or Dark alignment to use, only prevents use from certain alignments.

Edited by Natarii

I always presumed than a gree lightsaber was a dark jedi wepon like Qui-Gon Jinn and luke in ROTJ.

They weren't Dark Jedi, right? Maybe a bit more grey than the typical jedi but not dark as Jedi can be in TOR. Also Luke only had green for technical reasons, because Blue would fade into the sky in the Barge scene, he has blue in the original posters ;)

Also I think I once saw a marauder with a blue saber and a red one. Can anyone tell me if it's possible or that I'm crazy?

Edited by Queen_Ultima

Also I think I once saw a marauder with a blue saber and a red one. Can anyone tell me if it's possible or that I'm crazy?

Definitely possible. 2 explanations actually: 1) He was neutral and fully capable of using both green and red because he is neither light nor dark, therefor is not bound by the 'Forbidden to...' clause or 2) One of the sabers was a drop from an operation that does not carry the restriction on the blade as long as one leaves it fully intact (removing the crystal from one of these DOES impose the restriction on the CRYSTAL but not the saber).

They were not evil jedi but they let there emotions influence there desicions and luke evetually finds a balance by being both light and dark bringing balance. i assume.

Luke didn't bring balance to the Force, his father did. Balance in the Force is not 50/50 Light and Dark. Balance is the Light Side of the Force, only referred to as "the Force" in the films. The Dark Side is an aberration and an imbalance. So when Vader destroys Palpatine/Sidious and ends the Sith Empire (in the films), he brings balance to the Force. Of course, EU has eliminated that through numerous books, comics, etc. But in terms of the films and what "balance" means -- it's the elimination of the Dark Side.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.