Really EA giving your customer's in game goodies early but forget everyone else

Drintar

Ok since everyone is whining figured I'd give it a try ;)

Whaaatttt!?!?!?! How can you possibly give people that ordered from you and europeans their in game items before the 20th when the rest of us can't get them before the 20th!?!?!?! Whhhhaaaa

Did I do that right? ;)

No, you forgot to add that you ignored the " up to 5 " days, that everybody is quoting as 5 or 8 guaranteed

Oh people can't read. They must use the same excuse like they do for spelling. "it's the internet they don't need to be smart". :) Don't bother and just laugh at them much as I have.

Oh people can't read. They must use the same excuse like they do for spelling. "it's the internet they don't need to be smart". :) Don't bother and just laugh at them much as I have.

Lol, yea I know people reading skills are crap, that's why YouTube is so popular

Lol, yea I know people reading skills are crap, that's why YouTube is so popular

I know that Simon Reids writing skills suck, as he contradicts himself, if you actually know how to read what he writes.

But then again, I probably don't know how to read. Only hardcore BW fans know how to read. Anyone who is critical of BW is stupid, illeterate and simply should be left in the dust to rot.

I know that Simon Reids writing skills suck, as he contradicts himself, if you actually know how to read what he writes.

But then again, I probably don't know how to read. Only hardcore BW fans know how to read. Anyone who is critical of BW is stupid, illeterate and simply should be left in the dust to rot.

Someone didn't get an invite.:eek:

Lol. You're claiming your reading skills are just fine and then you refer to Stephen Reid as Simon Reid. Congratulations. You just owned yourself.

Lol. You're claiming your reading skills are just fine and then you refer to Stephen Reid as Simon Reid. Congratulations. You just owned yourself.

I only remember him as S. Reid. This is minor detail, and you know it. His precise name is of no importance at all, his position is.

Try harder to belittle me next time, try much harder, cause you failed this time.