Biodrones unite!

DuronXM

I love what bioware is doing with the game, they're having instant feedback and almost INSTANT game changes due to customer feedback on really hot topics, I've never experienced this before!

I have to say in my 8 years of MMO land gaming - I have always seen developers take several weeks even in between minor patches, but bioware even since early closed beta have been cracking down on even minor bug/glitches!

TL;DR (lol?): Bioware is updating the game to perfection within mere months of release using a shoddy game engine, amazing? I think so!

this is joke right ?

Rift updates are by far the standard when it comes to game updates and bug fixes.

STO was quicker with fixing stuff then BW has been with tor.

Even Aion was better at this task.

I quit Aion far before they fixed the horrible lack of things to do beyond level 24.

I heard STO died and is on F2P status

Rift has a healthy community I agree but the game they created is just an upgraded graphics version of previous Massively Multiplayer Games, did not impress me at all.

Don't feed the troll. Move a long, nothing to see here...

If you're referring to Soulyouth, I understand where you're coming from, but if not - I see what the forums have come too and I see the downfall of Bioware listening to the feedback of those who wish to simply corrupt and destroy this game entirely!

I simply don't read enough feedback on the forums that matches up with my personal interests.

Opinions not facts.

Facts are all of the games I listed patched and fixed bugs faster then BW is with tor and had better CS too.

Regardless of what you think of the games themselves, this is how a MMO should be handled.

I love the idea of ToR it's just that it has been done so badly that it makes me doubt they can even turn it around.

Edited by Soulyouth

Opinions not facts.

Facts are all of the games I listed patched and fixed bugs faster then BW is with tor and had better CS too.

Regardless of what you think of the games themselves, this is how a MMO should be handled.

I love the idea of ToR it's just that it has been done so badly that it makes me doubt they can even turn it around.

And yet you are still here.... :eek:

they really need to get to stepin, its pretty bad how they are missing a lot STANDARD mmo features...

i mean no combat log, no target dummies(also no dueling area outside or inside hub), no guild bank, and much more

You make as well, a valid argument! I'm getting much insight to the ACTUAL problems with SWTOR, Feeed me knowledge of Bioware disgracing themselves!

And yet you are still here.... :eek:

Didn't even buy the game, a friend that didn't want to play alone bought it for me and 2 months of gametime.

Reason I'm here I'd love to have a reason to resub in march when the aussie servers launch.

I'd hate to see a great idea like this go the way that STO did.