conc Operative the weakest class currently??

Labradoraki

Damage=Medium to low, rarely good when you use all cooldowns, adrenals, trinkets(5% of total time)

survability=2min cooldown or ur dead

CC=weak

P.S. IF YOU LOST ONCE TO AN OPERATIVE WITH HUGE DAMAGE, GUESS WHAT?? THEY WERE USING ADRENALS/COOLDOWNS SO YOUR OPINION IS USELESS UNLESS YOU FIGHT THEM after the cooldowns are over which is impossible because when you dont have cooldowns as operative the only thing you can do is afk watch because you cant kill anything alone

Edited by Labradoraki

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very bad class LMAO

they just run around in stealth all game, open up on a random person in the middle of nowhere blowing all the cooldowns, and back to stealth to cherry pick their next opener.

zero utility, im glad not many play them I would take a lvl 10 sorc anyday

I am glad people started seeing the truth instead of blindly hating the operatives that killed them... i was saying that they would be up the moment the nerf came and everyone disagreed...

i guess stupid people wait for things to happen and cant see the future....

But i disagree, operatives are supposed to be a burst class, just buff their burst a little and leave their weak cc as it is

I was fine with my burst being taken away, problem is they didn't address any of my several weaknesses. They just destroyed my one strength.

-Increase Vital Shot/Corrosive Dart damage by another 30% via a deep Scrapper/Concealment talent. (so as not to break Dirty Fighting or Gunslingers)

-Stretch Acid Blade/Flechette Round's duration to 12 seconds, increase total damage by like 5%.

-Give me back 50% armor pen.

-Make Dodge/Evasion provide 50% move speed and movement impair immunity for 3 seconds

-Keep the damage and knockdown duration on Shoot First/Hidden Strike; we don't need it.

You're right, compared to other classes Concealment Operatives are subpar. I'll still finish with 9-12 medals every game but as far as actual usefulness we pretty much are just good for squishing the new 50's. Heal operatives on the other hand, are very strong.

can any full battlemaster ops post here?? I wanna see how they stack up against other battlemaster players

Well, ops are ok. Don't expect to take down an oponent without him having a chance to react (that's good ofcourse). That's without reactive buffs (adrenals etc). You can use debilitate to stunlock the victim and reapply acid blade-backstab, which is a huge amount of dmg contributing to your overall dmg. But healers eck..no you cannot take them down, unless they have no clue what to do (bm healers), op/sc healers however are the easiest ones to kill as you can interrupt them. Fact is the sustained damage of an op is a bit down the scale now with the nerf to the opener,which is why healers /laugh at us if they go through with our opening rotation.

As for 1vs1, ops/sc are dominating. They can pretty much solo any class (apart from well-geared healers who can sustain our burst and dmg after) since they can now control an oponent, make him waste his cc removal and then stun or cc him at the right time where a heal is needed having the upper hand.

Edited by zaknaphein

can any full battlemaster ops post here?? I wanna see how they stack up against other battlemaster players

Mostly BM gear here...yea theyre the most useless spec in the game right now imo. I switched to healing because ur 100x more useful in wz's as a healer. Its impossible to burst down other BM geared players even with cooldowns unless they're *******. So u go around cherry picking badly geared nubs that have no impact anyway.

I just hit BM recently and damage is still there. 4-5k Hidden Strikes. I usually heal and they are the most overpowered crap I have ever seen. I am unkillable unless there are 3 or more guys on me. Absorbs, Evasion, LoS, Vanish, HoTs, 2500 Instant Heals....Biochem puts this over the top. I have 30% damage reduction through armor + 10% from expertise, 19k HP. You are more tanky than mercs/commandos and DPS Juggs/Guardians.

Edit: Ya like the guy above said, other BM geared players the burst isn't there. You can usually win any 1v1 still though if all cooldowns are up.

Edited by jheise

I just hit BM recently and damage is still there. 4-5k Hidden Strikes. I usually heal and they are the most overpowered crap I have ever seen. I am unkillable unless there are 3 or more guys on me. Absorbs, Evasion, LoS, Vanish, HoTs, 2500 Instant Heals....Biochem puts this over the top. I have 30% damage reduction through armor + 10% from expertise, 19k HP. You are more tanky than mercs/commandos and DPS Juggs/Guardians.

Edit: Ya like the guy above said, other BM geared players the burst isn't there. You can usually win any 1v1 still though if all cooldowns are up.

4-5k while healing specced? Yea I dont think so

So, you're saying you're medicine specced if i 'm not mistaken, you're using armor adrenal plus endurance stim from biochem. That is good, but it's open to all classes and BH/troopers will still have more life than an op/sc. Also, field medics set provide less endurance. The great advantage you have as a healer op/sc is that you can keep moving and rarely stay for casting healings when needed, providing you the chance to los targets,yes, but if 2 mara/sentinels focus you, you won't escape as they can interrupt any possible heal you have even the tactical advantage casting one, and your surgical probe won't save you. Evasion will save your a.s.s for a few seconds but that's it. Vanish will help you, but 10secs without any heal is a great loss to your team. And one thing i forgot :) your kolto probes stacks don't heal that much with the pvp debuff....it's ok though and very good for spreading them out since they have a chance for a TA.

Also, 4-5k dmg on hidden strike on BM targets as medicine is nearly impossible to get.

Edited by zaknaphein

Two pronged balance method.

First, they got rid of what made Ops broken (too much burst)

Next, once they've evaluated the class over a couple weeks, they'll buff the class to give it what it needs to be viable.

Two patch balance methods are way better than trying to nerf and buff a class at the same time in a single patch.

Yes, it sucks for the few weeks post nerf, but be patient and you'll be fine.

I don't do 4-5k as healing specced. I do that as Concealment. Also the guy talking about the advantage of mobility while healing...LOL. That a monstrous advantage and the point I was saying. Evasion increases move speed as does stun which has a 30 second cooldown. You can essentially have 100% uptime on cds as an operative.

Stun, flash bang, evasion, absorb, you have a slow, shield probe, vanish if all else fails, and massive mobility.

Edited by jheise

so after these surge changes go through; should they just delete the scoundrel class completely? worst heals, worst dps, worst burst, worst tank, worst mobiliy, worst utility, worst stealth, worst abilities, worst dots, worst range, worst nukes. I dueled my friend's healing companion and it owned me. It wasn't even close, companion ended the duel with 80% HP. Outplayed? I don't think so. I'm the highest ranked Scoundrel on my server. Our class is worse than companion. Edited by VertisReaper

So, you're saying you're medicine specced if i 'm not mistaken, you're using armor adrenal plus endurance stim from biochem. That is good, but it's open to all classes and BH/troopers will still have more life than an op/sc. Also, field medics set provide less endurance. The great advantage you have as a healer op/sc is that you can keep moving and rarely stay for casting healings when needed, providing you the chance to los targets,yes, but if 2 mara/sentinels focus you, you won't escape as they can interrupt any possible heal you have even the tactical advantage casting one, and your surgical probe won't save you. Evasion will save your a.s.s for a few seconds but that's it. Vanish will help you, but 10secs without any heal is a great loss to your team. And one thing i forgot :) your kolto probes stacks don't heal that much with the pvp debuff....it's ok though and very good for spreading them out since they have a chance for a TA.

Also, 4-5k dmg on hidden strike on BM targets as medicine is nearly impossible to get.

If you are dying to marauders there is a button you arent pushing.

so after these surge changes go through; should they just delete the scoundrel class completely? worst heals, worst dps, worst burst, worst tank, worst mobiliy, worst utility, worst stealth, worst abilities, worst dots, worst range, worst nukes. I dueled my friend's healing companion and it owned me. It wasn't even close, companion ended the duel with 80% HP. Outplayed? I don't think so. I'm the highest ranked Scoundrel on my server. Our class is worse than companion.

Really hoping troll. You must be the only scoundrel on your server and level 10. Or you're the worst player in existence. Fully geared ops/scoundrels are very strong. You can kill any class very quickly, just use your brain and know what situations you can be in and when you gotta escape.

so after these surge changes go through; should they just delete the scoundrel class completely? worst heals, worst dps, worst burst, worst tank, worst mobiliy, worst utility, worst stealth, worst abilities, worst dots, worst range, worst nukes. I dueled my friend's healing companion and it owned me. It wasn't even close, companion ended the duel with 80% HP. Outplayed? I don't think so. I'm the highest ranked Scoundrel on my server. Our class is worse than companion.

yep operatives where the most underpopulated class... now its completely dead since everyone deleted them after the main nerf

If you are dying to marauders there is a button you arent pushing.

And this is why the forums are filled with people saying how UP ops are. If you honestly think maras aren't the strongest dps class in the game, you don't know how other classes work. Just shows about no one on these forums know how other classes operate.

Edited by Reenolols

I don't do 4-5k as healing specced. I do that as Concealment. Also the guy talking about the advantage of mobility while healing...LOL. That a monstrous advantage and the point I was saying. Evasion increases move speed as does stun which has a 30 second cooldown. You can essentially have 100% uptime on cds as an operative.

Stun, flash bang, evasion, absorb, you have a slow, shield probe, vanish if all else fails, and massive mobility.

The force charge has a 15sec cd, that beats you o.O