Unreal!!!!!

xWhiteout

Bioware has now shown us what kind of company they can be running an MMO.

I'm not so sure I can put down a Subscription to support stupid decisions like this.

Ignoring all the "QQ more posts" putting it aside, Think about this logically for a second.. DEC 7th.. and all you have to do is include 8 more days in an ALREADY small group of pre orders check out the statistics online.

and they choose no?

I don't think so

You reap what you sew as they say. I was also a December preorder, and I haven't gotten in yet. Everyone will be in tomorrow.

<the above statement is what I should say>

<what I want to say>

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE THAT MUCH PEOPLE MORE, JUST LET US IN, I MEAN COME ON, THE SERVER MAINTENANCE IS TONIGHT ANYWAY, WHY NOT JUST LET THE REST OF THE FOOLS IN!????!!

In b4 lock.

What is the purpose of adding so many additional players today only to leave out such a small fraction of your overall pre-order player base?

Seriously, only 8 days worth of pre-orders not getting access to the game. Seems kind of arbitrary.

**** IM DECEMBER 11TH AND WHYA REN"T I IN YET !??! /RAAGGEE!!!:mad:

Seriously I didn't expect to get in until tomorrow anyways. We are lucky they even got this close to us in Dec. Which means we will get in earlier tomorrow. Stop whining and act your age please.