GG BioFail

Vessi

Thanks for Nefing Surge that will help us lot with the current agro problems we already have.

Cheers that we now have even more USELESS stat on our tank gear that we cant remod.

Thanks for using your Brains to 101%

Maybe they should replace the surge stat with the shield stat. Oh wait, I'm sorry, that's a reasonable request that would probably take 2 minutes to make.

Maybe they should replace the surge stat with the shield stat. Oh wait, I'm sorry, that's a reasonable request that would probably take 2 minutes to make.

Yeah and it req more then 15 different departments to handle to much trubel

Yeah quite worried myself, they seem to drop the nerf-hammer on everything without thinking thru the consequences....

Getting quite fed up with this ********, they have two weeks to start fixing this crap, or atleast giving us some info on what's being done to improve Juggernaut tanking, or els I'm out of here.

Ruh oh this just in BW logging extended hours to keep you subscribed! Naw not likely, just be thankful if you pvp they finally fixed the issue of not getting the win in thhe WZ even if you won. Oh wait possibly planning to fix it. And another thing don't worry atleast they will release more content and not fix existing bugs. There's plenty to look forward to!

You do know there is no surge on armorings, and thus it's all replaceable with mods, right?

You do know surge without crit is one of the least valuable stats possible, right?

You do know the people with crit, IE: DPS, are the ones who are going to be effected by this, right?

I still how our shield and damage mitigation don't work properly in PVP.

Mix that with a surge nerf, and Rage Juggernauts become more weak.

They work exactly how they're supposed to; only on basic weapon attacks. If you could deflect and shield special attacks tanks in tank gear would be nigh unkillable.

They work exactly how they're supposed to; only on basic weapon attacks. If you could deflect and shield special attacks tanks in tank gear would be nigh unkillable.

No...they would be very hard to kill. Which is what a tank is supposed to be as opposed to what they are now which is something that takes slightly longer to bring down than the DPS variant of their particular AC.

And to get to be that hard to kill you'd have to give up your DPS. Fair trade-off to me.

No...they would be very hard to kill. Which is what a tank is supposed to be as opposed to what they are now which is something that takes slightly longer to bring down than the DPS variant of their particular AC.

And to get to be that hard to kill you'd have to give up your DPS. Fair trade-off to me.

If you find yourself easy to kill in pvp you're either undergeared or just plain doing it wrong.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box.

We also have this thread which would be appropriate as well.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!