SW TOR soundtrack - is it available?

NRieh

I think that I'll go to Ballmora once and once again from time to time just to listen for THAT melody (on youtube track is called "Ballmora,the Forge", theme starts about 5:00).

Really, after all the KONAMI's OSTs (MGS, SH) I was sure there's nothing to be written and done. I was wrong. TORs music is just awsome. I know I could cut one from in-game, but do we have it officially available for downloading?

Alderaanian theme was also sweet, and a lot of them are, by the way. But Balmorra...it just bursted me, really.

And also curious - anyone knows by chance what lyrics sound there? Sounds pretty much like latin, though may as well be just some vocals imitation.

Edited by NRieh

I think that I'll go to Ballmora once and once again from time to time just to listen for THAT melody (on youtube track is called "Ballmora,the Forge", theme starts about 5:00).

Really, after all the KONAMI's OSTs (MGS, SH) I was sure there's nothing to be written and done. I was wrong. TORs music is just awsome. I know I could cut one from in-game, but do we have it officially available for downloading?

Alderaanian theme was also sweet, and a lot of them are, by the way. But Balmorra...it just bursted me, really.

And also curious - anyone knows by chance what lyrics sound there? Sounds pretty much like latin, though may as well be just some vocals imitation.

The YouTube videos got the music from SWTOR news article on this site which can be found here: SWTOR soundtrack

The links can be right-clicked selecting the "save link" option to save the file as they link directly to the file itself and not another web page.

Edited by terminova

The links can be right-clicked selecting the "save link" option to save the file as they link directly to the file itself and not another web page.

I've seen those links, yes. It's just I'm wondering if there's another...less smugglerish way of geting the content. I may also dig torrents - I know, yet sometimes it's just nice to follow some official rules, ©s and and even spend some money. Still, if I find no other ways... :p I'm playing scoundrel anyway.. :rolleyes: