Marksman Sniper PVP Vid.

Cyclopean

Two fresh new videos.

Staring out a new series, Flawless Friday:

http://youtu.be/FBJeelQMflk

Daily PVP Digest:

http://youtu.be/xmPFYgzXe24

Regarding 'daily' ~0:54. Why waste entrench and not take the enviroment cover? You were on the bloiding sweet spot and it's free!

...As watching further you do it all the time.

HARD COVER is good for you. Use it! :)

...Also, use that rifle shot while you run and not only as a last resort.

Edited by Beansoup

I don't keyboard turn?

you do it quite often, just as 'uneffective' when you dont move the camera at all when you take cover most times.. is there any purpose of that?

And why the so many mouse click ability usage? really bad habit

btw next time pls cut off the purewater scenes :p

request strike inc.:

what pvp vid i would like to see is an 1v1 situation against a well geared pyro powertech (as MM snip ofc), those are very nasty..

Use MSI afterburner to record video - it records better quality than fraps and it's freeware. The software is gpu overclocking software, but don't touch that stuff unless you want to. Just go to the menu and go to the video record tab, and set it up. Easy.

The only downside is that it doesn't record sound, but not many gameplay videos use in game sound anyway.

Use MSI afterburner to record video - it records better quality than fraps and it's freeware. The software is gpu overclocking software, but don't touch that stuff unless you want to. Just go to the menu and go to the video record tab, and set it up. Easy.

The only downside is that it doesn't record sound, but not many gameplay videos use in game sound anyway.

Thanks for the tip Del. It comes handy and nifty to the not so video capture software savvy folks, like me. :)

...BTW, can you edit your stuff with it too?

Edited by Beansoup

Rifle shooting a target immediately after a flashbang, debilitate on a full presence target, use of entrench in unnecessary situations... and I'm all for using water as a quick heal, but intentionally running through the acid pools to pad healing for medals is outright abuse. It wasn't very exciting to watch you free-fire in a premade, but you have good gear at least.

Thanks for the tip Del. It comes handy and nifty to the not so video capture software savvy folks, like me. :)

...BTW, can you edit your stuff with it too?

No, you can't edit with it. My favourite editing software is Windows Movie Maker (the old one, not the new one), which unfortunately is very difficult to find these days. There are lots of freeware video editing programs though.