Please fix our friend The Rhythm Augmentation Droid

Koolcheetz

55k for a golden T7 that comes out for thirty seconds and utters but a single woeful beep is truly a far cry from what our little friend was before. If we can't have a fix can we please at least have a legitimate reason for why he was smitten from his perch as a glorious song droid to but a lowly murmuring scrapheap.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice to have him back, if i wanted a droid to follow me round doing nothing but the occasional "bleep" i would just get T7 out. at least then I wouldn't of wasted 55k on an icon of nothingness.

Yes the game has more important issues that need fixing, but please find a bit of spare time to fix him :)

I reported this bug the very first day the droid stopped working...

It still hasn't been fixed nearly 2-3weeks later, and I really miss the music it plays. I bring it out everyday to see if it's fixed and I get a disappointing beep and a droid that follows me around silent for 30 seconds...

Edited by ColdLogic

Oh.

Then I won't bump it.

I will provide adequate replies to posts within the thread, but my super secret goal will be the bumpage of this thread until our little buddy is fixed!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D:<