Devs. Play more Rep/jedi and less Imp/sith

dapixelassassin

I cant remember the thread/post bit I remember reading that most of the Devs play mostly Imp/Sith.

Dont know if that post was actually true or not but it really seems like it is, as the Imp/sith side are getting most of, if not all of the attention...Pleeeeaaassseee play rep / Jedi so the issues with jedi Sentinals (middle tree) will get fixed. If you play the sent middle tree you will want to fix them.

For Godsakes PLEASE FIX THIS DAMN ISSUE...........

By Middle tree I believe you mean Combat???

There is nothing wrong with the combat tree, I played it to 50 and am still playing it. We absolutely rip packs of mobs apart. I hope you understand that The Sith Marauder is a complete replication of the Jedi Sentinel, the trees match up in a 1-1 relationship.

I cant remember the thread/post bit I remember reading that most of the Devs play mostly Imp/Sith.

Dont know if that post was actually true or not but it really seems like it is, as the Imp/sith side are getting most of, if not all of the attention...Pleeeeaaassseee play rep / Jedi so the issues with jedi Sentinals (middle tree) will get fixed. If you play the sent middle tree you will want to fix them.

For Godsakes PLEASE FIX THIS DAMN ISSUE...........

The classes are mirrored. As in, the same. As in, there's no issue other than your perception of one.

The classes are mirrored. As in, the same. As in, there's no issue other than your perception of one.

That is note entirely true. There are some variances in playing he class (But not the class structure) for example the Sith Get their healer companion earlier than the Republic do, this makes their levelling experience easier, but the class is not inherently the issue with this just some of the story structure