Companion PvP Gear at 50

Turlinde

Not true any more, with centurion and champion commendations more readily available you can buy any pvp gear you want.. I've just finish gearing out Tharan in full Centurion Field Medic gear. :) Nadia is already in a mix of champion and columi gear. I'll probably work on Zenith next. Edited by Kai-Eurah-Tird

• 4 weeks later...
The only pvp gear you can obtain, as a shadow, is the consular gear. Therefore the only companion you can gear up with pvp stuff is Nadia. Since she is dps, and a beast at that, she'll shine with stalke gear.

With tokens sure, but with commendations you can buy any class armor you want.

Posted over a month ago when it was a waste to spend those tokens on anyone but yourself because champ bags didn't give re amount of tokens they do currently.

necroed thread. Please let it die.

Your companion is either dps/heals or tank. Pick the appropriate set. It's easy :-)

Which gear sets do you get for each of your companions?

Some have suggested:

Nadia: Stalker

Tharan: Field Medic

Qyzen: Super Commando

Iresso: Super Commando

Zenith: Enforcer

What I found starkly unfair when I leveled my trooper:

Jorgan: Eliminator

Elara: Eliminator (you might think alacrity is needed, but it's not because her skills have CDs and cant be spammed)

4X: Droid /w Super Commando Mods

Vik: Super Commando

Yuun: Elimnator

That's right they all wear Heavy armor with Aim as main stat.

Posted over a month ago when it was a waste to spend those tokens on anyone but yourself because champ bags didn't give re amount of tokens they do currently.

necroed thread. Please let it die.

Your companion is either dps/heals or tank. Pick the appropriate set. It's easy :-)

I was putting centurion gear on my companions for at least that long. What were you spending all those extra centurion commendations on?

What I found starkly unfair when I leveled my trooper:

Jorgan: Eliminator

Elara: Eliminator (you might think alacrity is needed, but it's not because her skills have CDs and cant be spammed)

4X: Droid /w Super Commando Mods

Vik: Super Commando

Yuun: Elimnator

That's right they all wear Heavy armor with Aim as main stat.

Actually that makes it incredibly EASY to gear them up. You prioritize the order you want to gear them and then just keep passing down the hand-me-downs to gear up the next one in line. That's easier to deal with than classes whose companions are all over the map, gear-wise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.