Marauders are quite squishy...

Reeny

without our defensive buffs, yes

In pvp I'll be at like 75% health and cloak of pain/saberward/foce camo aren't up, but I'm thinking I'm alright I don't need to hit undying for a little while, 2 seconds later DEAD. :eek:

Edited by HBninjaX

Marauders seem to do good damage but are quite squishy...

I'm lvl 21, Annihilation spec but i go down fast against two Strong mobs.

Is squishiness part of being a Marauder?

As much as I wanted to keep using Vette, at that point you really need Quinn if you want no downtime between mob pulls. Also, as with all companions make sure you look at this action bar and check to see if all this correct healing abilities are turned on or he's just a weak half healer/half dps.

As much as I wanted to keep using Vette, at that point you really need Quinn if you want no downtime between mob pulls. Also, as with all companions make sure you look at this action bar and check to see if all this correct healing abilities are turned on or he's just a weak half healer/half dps.

with that good point make sure the companion is in the proper stance as well if you pimp quin out with cunning he's a decent healer.

Marauders seem to do good damage but are quite squishy...

I'm lvl 21, Annihilation spec but i go down fast against two Strong mobs.

Is squishiness part of being a Marauder?

Sure since medium armor is not much better than light armor, heavy armor has 8% more defence at lvl 50 in comparison to light armor. Somene did compare a sorc with his Jugger in dps stance.

why every other class that i played can easily kill 2 strong mobs together and a maurauder cant...

Ill rephrase:

2 Strong mobs are not meant to be easy...to us. We are melee. We will get hit. We cannot kite them like ranged. We do though, have slows, roots that are useful against a strong mob. We also have 4 defensive cooldowns we can use, 5 if you include Call on the Force, 6 if you include the 2nd Saber ward it grants us....which is 24 seconds of 50% reduced damage, and a nifty heal!

We are squishy, at first, but later on this is not the case, we are actually very fricken hard to kill. To a point where it annoys the other classes.

That all sounds good on paper, however when applied to the actual game, it really doesn't translate like that at all. Marauders are easy to kill compared to other classes. I'm not just talking about personal experience, but based on any marauder I have seen on mine or other team (huttball) and any Sentinels on the pubs side. Also, based on everything you read on here. We at times are a laughing stock.

This is also all based on lvl 50 pvp and before there was a bracket. In 1-49 we can do very well but thats because everyone is pretty much equal. Once in that 50 bracket, it's a whole another game for how ever many reasons one wants to speculate.