There might be level 50s by time some of us get in.

vrgadin

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does that make you feel? You preordered the game, possibly months in advance of release, and yet by time you get into the game, some people are already in their 40s, even a few 50s.

To me, that utterly sucks, and makes this the worst mmo launch i've ever experienced, and i've experienced a lot. This completely ruins the competitive side of things for me, and that's the part I enjoy most.

OCD much?

it aint the lvl 50's your gonna have to worry about.

its the third planet for each faction thats gonna see some hot and heavy action

For The Empire when they get to lvl 16-17 and head to Balmorra the Republic there will be what 15ish levels higher?

For the Republic their third planet is Taris and the Empire there will also be around 15ish levels higher.

Nar-Shadda both sides get there at the same time, you will have some higher ups but both sides should be fairly equal.

that third planet is where most ganking will prolly take place.

It makes me feel sorry for them that they rushed through the amazing story content just to be one of the first 50s. A distinction no one will care about a week later.

Then they'll complain about having nothing to do and all my empathy will wash away because they will only have themselves to blame.

I don't understand WHY people think they have the right to play the second the EARLY release starts. I pre-ordered and put my code in the hour after the pre-orders were released on July 22. I didn't get my email yet. It's not a big deal. THEY ARE LETTING us play a week early. They don't have to so quit your ************. In the grand scheme of things a few days are not going to **** you over for PvP forever or anything of that nature.

YOU may not care about being the first to do certain things in an MMO but many people live for that sort of thing. So the game is already ruined for those people. Luckily I'm not one of them.

But this style of launch basically shows that Bioware has no confidence in themselves to do it like everyone else.

what difference would there be if some random guy buys the game 6 months from now?

Oh my god! Think about the children! He will be doomed!

Chill out folks, people will be 50 before launch and you aren't stopping them. Relax and have a holiday cookie!

How does that make you feel? You preordered the game, possibly months in advance of release, and yet by time you get into the game, some people are already in their 40s, even a few 50s.

To me, that utterly sucks, and makes this the worst mmo launch i've ever experienced, and i've experienced a lot. This completely ruins the competitive side of things for me, and that's the part I enjoy most.

Stop being a little B**ch. It's not a race. If the game is any good, you will play for a couple of years, so a couple of days worth of leveling won't matter.

YOU may not care about being the first to do certain things in an MMO but many people live for that sort of thing. So the game is already ruined for those people. Luckily I'm not one of them.

But this style of launch basically shows that Bioware has no confidence in themselves to do it like everyone else.

So far as I know..there is no achievement for it.

So how would you know if you were first or not?