Do you miss EVE too?

AbyssWyrm

Just i thought how i miss the EVE, and here we go, CCP make another epic trailer:

Love this one not just for (usual) CCP's quality and style of trailers, but for last words, which describe the very essence of EVE just in few words: "There is so much to discover, just beneath the surface."

Edited by AbyssWyrm

I loved EVE for a long time, but after a year and half of playing it I still never felt like I got anywhere and I quit. It was great fun for a while, but the grinding got to much for me as the rewards always seemed so distant. I don't mind working for/towards something, but waiting more than a month just to train a skill was too much for me.

Just i thought how i miss the EVE, and here we go, CCP make another epic trailer:

Love this one not just for (usual) CCP's quality and style of trailers, but for last words, which describe the very essence of EVE just in few words: "There is so much to discover, just beneath the surface."

You hear about CCP making another MMORPG? A vampire MMO thats going to be released sometime this year.

Hi all,

We ask that the community use the Community section for threads that relate to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and the game's community. Since this thread's primary focus is discussing other, unrelated games, we're going to go ahead and close it.

Thank you for understanding!