Crushing Blow + 5 Stack Sunder=more damage?

Grimmfello

Can anyone tell me if Crushing Blow does the proper amount of damage when 5 stacks of the sunder effect are applied to an enemy?

Previously with my lvl 50 guardian I had the issue that the mirror to Crushing Blow would do the same amount of damage even if you had 5 stacks of the sunder effect.

Talent reads as follows:

Crushing Blow

Instant

Cooldown: 15s

Range: 4 m

Crushes the target with a mighty blow, dealing 1271 - 1487 weapon damage and applying 3 stacks of armor reduction for 15 seconds. Targets affected by 5 stacks of your armor reduction suffer 1590 - 1860 weapon damage instead.

I haven't been Immortal specced in a few weeks but the last time I was, having 5 stacks of Sunder Armor and using Crushing Blow did NOT increase the damage done. It seems the ability is bugged and isn't working correctly. Can anyone else confirm/deny this?

Couldn't tell you being the damage is the same with 5 sunders or 0 sunders

Though this begs the question are effects, such as the armor reduction applied before or after damage is dealt?

Edited by Grimmfello
afterthought

While leveling I noticed it did more damage. Not a lot more but noticeable, especially with a crit...

I actually dont look at numbers much anymore at all PvE or PvP. I guess I will watch it in both tonight.

Rough guesses here, but while leveling I saw it with 2 stacks hit for around 1300 and crit for maybe 1900. With 5 stacks it hit for 1600 or so and crit for 2400. This seems right and I didnt really have much if any surge leveling up....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.