Trooper Jedi

fallenthorn

Sorry if this is not the correct place for this but here it goes.

Im tired of my Gaurdian tank wearing a heavy armor bathrobe. It just doesn't make sense. I was thinking about putting Orange gear Trooper armor on him and just mod it up.

heavy armor should look like heavy armor not cloth.

But im picky on looks. It he is going to wear the trooper look then it should match color and all.

Any armor tech's out there have any good suggestions on chest piece, legs, gloves, and helm that would look decent together

Edited by fallenthorn

Sorry if this is not the correct place for this but here it goes.

Im tired of my Gaurdian tank wearing a heavy armor bathrobe. It just doesn't make sense. I was thinking about putting Orange gear Trooper armor on him and just mod it up.

heavy armor should look like heavy armor not cloth.

But im picky on looks. It he is going to wear the trooper look then it should match color and all.

Any armor tech's out there have any good suggestions on chest piece, legs, gloves, and helm that would look decent together

Hammer flashpoint gives you a chestpiece and pants that have the "heavy armor" look that might be more Jedi-esque. They're white "pastic armor" pieces with orange trim, but they have somewhat ornate shoulder pads and a mini-butt skirt on them. Haven't had a chance to check Athiss' trooper gear to see how that looks. I believe Mandalorian Raiders' flashpoint gives you more basic white with black trim "stormtrooper-esque" armor (or at least the pants were like that.) Those pants go with the light side boots you can buy at the vendor for level 27ish, and Armormech can make a matching chestpiece but it's not usable until level... 34 or so?

It's actually somewhat hard to find a complete set of orange matching armor that's pre-50, as I've noticed a lot of them rely on getting a piece from a class mission that might be repeatable. You can achieve the "matching heavy armored look" earlier in a Trooper's life since they get a white with red trim chest armor from the Trouble In Deed quest on Coruscant (which is repeatable,) and can have an Armormech make them orange pants that match at level 23. Black trim on the boots isn't too standout compared to the uniform, since every section that isn't armored uses a black jumpsuit-like thing underneath.

I really wish I had some screenshots handy to help show you what I was talking about. Basically, to sum up everything, run Hammer a bunch of times and try to nab the Trooper stuff there. That would probably be the easiest thing.

Ya dont need to worry about the helm slot as much, chest legs belt gloves and maybe wrist is all ya need to look armored. Cant imagine wanting to be a jedi in a trooper helmet that isn't toggled hidden.

Yeah, my Sentinel only shows his headgear when he's speedering around on Tatooine (since it looks like a mask-like thing,) and I'll probably do the same with my Trooper armor Guardian.

I've always like the primeval paragon armor look for the jedi.

While it's not a trooper outfit it does boil down to an armored look with a cape (note, NOT a robe).

You can get the chest and gloves from corellia for commendations, I believe the head is a synthweaving craft, and the boots are a random drop you may be able to find on the GTN